Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop posting pictures of your girl on here. Unless you want someone to rate their hotness. Even then why are you coming to a forum.

If youre asking something more personal and not so shallow then just put down what you want people to answer. There is no need for a picture. Why would it matter how hot she is if you're just solving a problem in your relationship.

Ib4madniggaswantingpics

·
Registered
26,294 Posts
I'm a real ass dude so I have to agree with OP. I believe ****** upload pictures of their girl/crush/friends with benefits just to show off tbh. A lot of girl advice threads are stupid too. Upload a picture of a girl who is a 8 and wants the D, and then asks us "Should I give her the D", well hell yes you should give her the D if you want to give her the D! No need to ask us everything. Y'all could probably solve a lot of these girl problems on your own tbh. Some make girl threads just for attention doe.

EDIT: I'm not saying I don't want ****** to upload pics, I'm saying it isn't a must. :D

·
Registered
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chilla said:
I'm a real ass dude so I have to agree with OP. I believe ****** upload pictures of their girl/crush/friends with benefits just to show off tbh. A lot of girl advice threads are stupid too. Upload a picture of a girl who is a 8 and wants the D, and then asks us "Should I give her the D", well hell yes you should give her the D if you want to give her the D! No need to ask us everything. Y'all could probably solve a lot of these girl problems on your own tbh. Some make girl threads just for attention doe.

EDIT: I'm not saying I don't want ****** to upload pics, I'm saying it isn't a must. :D
At least I have one honest person in here.

·
Registered
23,001 Posts
Pics give credibility to the OP in my opinion. Any kind of visual evidence is required for me to assess a situation because it lets me know that OP is forreal and not trolling.

Fuck you

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
theboondocks said:
Pics give credibility to the OP in my opinion. Any kind of visual evidence is required for me to assess a situation because it lets me know that OP is forreal and not trolling.

Fuck you
TBH.. and sometimes you need pics to get an idea of what the op is workin with, so we can properly advise. ie: if shes ugly and not worth the fuss, we can let a ***** know so he can move on with his life. if shes a dime maybe a lil more work is needed :seanshrug:

·
Registered
23,001 Posts
CCBodegz said:
TBH.. and sometimes you need pics to get an idea of what the op is workin with, so we can properly advise. ie: if shes ugly and not worth the fuss, we can let a ***** know so he can move on with his life. if shes a dime maybe a lil more work is needed :seanshrug:
/thread

OP you lost

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
CCBodegz said:

·
Registered
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
theboondocks said:
/thread

OP you lost
CCBodegz said:
Yea maybe when you're just trying to FUCK the girl but not when you're in a relationship dumbasses. Obviously the ****** attracted to the girl if he's dating her.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts