Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tonight is my my first party (some random bish i dont know), and i'm nervous seeing that i've never drank in my life and dont want to look like a dumbass. Any tips or what was your 1st party like?

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
umm

dont get too wasted

or u will be fucked up for a while

just go an have fun dont worry about how people look at u theres tons of people there

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Dont mix your alcohols. Dont drink any fruit flavored drinks. Those are for girls

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
6FeetUp said:
Well, tonight is my my first party (some random bish i dont know), and i'm nervous seeing that i've never drank in my life and dont want to look like a dumbass. Any tips or what was your 1st party like?
First off get as much alcohol as you can. Doesnt matter what kind really, but look for a percentage number on the bottle, the higher the number the better it is. Seeing this is your first time make sure you get as many different kinds as you can so your able to try them all and know which one you like the best.

If your afraid of looking dumb make sure you show up extra early so that you can ease into the settings and are able to find out where all the bedrooms are so you can have random sex later on. This also allows you to meet everyone as they come in, go up and introduce yourself! Its a great way to break the ice, and you wont look like that wierdo who didnt say hi to anyone sitting in the corner. This is also a good way to meet that partner for the random sex you'll be having later.

Last, make sure you drink right out of the can/bottle. Dont use those red party cups, they just go into the garbage, and that goes into landfills! No one likes a homie who isnt environmentally conscious, but you knew that already you silly rascal you.

Also you may see something called a "beer bong". This is what people use to smoke the alcohol out of their booze to get extra "tipsy". Now it may seem intimidating at first, but its a good way to ease up and have more of a relaxed drunk. Defs give it a try!

Also since you'll be drinking, make sure to not use protection while having random sex, or else your not going to feel anything! and wheres the fun in that!?

alright you little scamp, hope that helped you and that you have a groovin time at your first party!!!

·
Registered
43,852 Posts
Tyrrano said:
First off get as much alcohol as you can. Doesnt matter what kind really, but look for a percentage number on the bottle, the higher the number the better it is. Seeing this is your first time make sure you get as many different kinds as you can so your able to try them all and know which one you like the best.

If your afraid of looking dumb make sure you show up extra early so that you can ease into the settings and are able to find out where all the bedrooms are so you can have random sex later on. This also allows you to meet everyone as they come in, go up and introduce yourself! Its a great way to break the ice, and you wont look like that wierdo who didnt say hi to anyone sitting in the corner. This is also a good way to meet that partner for the random sex you'll be having later.

Last, make sure you drink right out of the can/bottle. Dont use those red party cups, they just go into the garbage, and that goes into landfills! No one likes a homie who isnt environmentally conscious, but you knew that already you silly rascal you.

Also you may see something called a "beer bong". This is what people use to smoke the alcohol out of their booze to get extra "tipsy". Now it may seem intimidating at first, but its a good way to ease up and have more of a relaxed drunk. Defs give it a try!

Also since you'll be drinking, make sure to not use protection while having random sex, or else your not going to feel anything! and wheres the fun in that!?

alright you little scamp, hope that helped you and that you have a groovin time at your first party!!!
What the what

That was an interesting read. Thanks. :bye:

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Tyrrano said:

lmao RIP OP

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
liquor before beer ur in the clear, beer before liquor yull never be sicker :slick:

dont worry bout "not drinking enough", nobodys sitting there paying attention to how many beers/shots u take...just go wit the flow homie

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
Tyrrano said:

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
6FeetUp said:
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=207733.0

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
Thornhill said:
He can't even view the Drake section yet.

Edit: LOL the G/G section changed to Drake section. hilarious.
Hahaha yeah S did that to avoid having noobs question what it was constantly. And he can, he's a Disgusting Pervert.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts