Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought the game and i do like it, but honestly i think the lack of dedicated servers is killing the online competition aspect of it. Yeah its awesome to get a high k/d ratio, but to achieve it by cheating players out of kills they rightly deserve is pretty cheap.

Do any of you guys lag switch online? Do you think it's a fair advantage for the host to utilize? Post thoughts below.

Note to Section Helpers/Mods: If you feel this thread should be merged with the official MW3 thread go ahead and do so, I just wanted to start it up separately to start the discussion.

·
Banned
1,860 Posts
NoTacos said:
i bought the game and i do like it, but honestly i think the lack of dedicated servers is killing the online competition aspect of it. Yeah its awesome to get a high k/d ratio, but to achieve it by cheating players out of kills they rightly deserve is pretty cheap.

Do any of you guys lag switch online? Do you think it's a fair advantage for the host to utilize? Post thoughts below.

Note to Section Helpers/Mods: If you feel this thread should be merged with the official MW3 thread go ahead and do so, I just wanted to start it up separately to start the discussion.
Please leave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts