Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO SCARED NOW...DELETING ****** IN PARIS INSTANTLY!!!

NOTATS_B said:
I'M ACTUALLY DYING SO HARD ON THE COMMENTS ON THE VIDEO
hahahahhahaa me too...

lmaoooo

"dis shit scares me man =(" ,
"Thank you so much, wat a great vid and im so deletin all my kanye and jayz songs from my ipod nd computer..... thank you... God Bless"
"i felt high after i seen the N**** in paris video ???"
"i was so scared omg thanks for showing this to me i deleted this off my ipod"
"Agree with CowboyKid. Just got done deleting nearly every song on my iPod that had to do with satanic rituals, illuminati, or freemasonary. I have tried to delete songs before, but i just couldn't push myself to do it. You gave me that extra boost I needed. Thank you so much :) Please do just one mere video dedicated to Eminem, and his satanic side. I just couldn't bare myself to dispose of his music, but I had to! Thank-you :) Please do one on Eminem!"
"i'm only 13 when i was 12 i saw my sisters looking up info on these kind of stuff i started to watch it wit them sumtimes it scare me i tried telling my friends already but some of them laugh an some of them jus scared im gonna show them dis an hope dis wrks an i cant wait to show my sisters this either thanks for uploading"

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA dafuq is wrong with this kids. Like they are crying at home and deleting songs : hah:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts