Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
DickerSpaniel said:
srry im taking aesthetics rn and im just on overload about art and shit rn

what do you think of the statement "9/11 was one of the greatest works of art of the 21st century"

i think its p sound when you kind of think that art doesnt have to make you feel happy or evoke good emotions, and even horrific ones felt that day (and for some twisted individuals, happy emotions) were still all because of the worldwide broadcast of the same crazy images, moving pictures. like i think art has kind of transcended our common perception of it at this point, and it can mean even more than that.
well I can see how someone can take that into the "subjective" areas in art. On the objective end its to evoke emotion which is the very basis of art, so I'd give the student a nod of approval and then a quick wtf in the back of my head. People make art about irrelevant, fantasy, diabolical shit all the time.

The argument based on the moving image is pretty clever too. I like that. It is a notable part in history, and it's like I can even remember the color scheme of it.  It's insane to think about.

Over all, it's really neo avant garde to say that?

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
may positivity spread through KTT like cancer

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ch33zey said:
lowkey I'd rather die than go death :kanyeshrug:
:cosby:

spelling, grammar, and word usage has never been more important than in this sentence.

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ShineWolf said:
MUSIC >>>>>>>> This fucked up stupid world that we live on these days.
Amen

C

·
0 Posts
Marl said:
And I'm not talkin about my life in particular, my life after some dark shit is great these days, I'm talkin about all this racist, terrorist economic fcking issues

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
ShineWolf said:
And I'm not talkin about my life in particular, my life after some dark shit is great these days, I'm talkin about all this racist, terrorist economic fcking issues
:frankwd:

let's just focus on the music my friend

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
TrussMeDaddi said:
Through the bad and the good, music is always there

:yejoice:
PREACH :damn:

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Music is energy it's crazy how you can borrow people's energies when you are low on your own

For better or worse

21 - 40 of 48 Posts