Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I'm 22 and have been following music blogs since 2007, literally seen all the current hot artists come up from being nothing :hah:

You got nearly a decade listening to and covering this music shit? You ever had a twitter account with thousands of followers because of you sharing your two cents on music? You get reached out to by heads at Universal when you were 19, asking if you would be interested in helping them find new artists?

I was doing street team shit for fucking Thank Me Later when half this forum was literally 8-12 years old, fuck out of my face with your dumbass presumptions

This is my second account for fucks sakes and it's twice as old as yours, been on KTT for nearly 4 years

Sit the fuck down child

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
PxssyFxckShxtHead said:
I'm 22 and have been following music blogs since 2007, literally seen all the current hot artists come up from being nothing :hah:

You got nearly a decade listening to and covering this music shit? You ever had a twitter account with thousands of followers because of you sharing your two cents on music? You get reached out to by heads at Universal when you were 19, asking if you would be interested in helping them find new artists?

I was doing street team shit for fucking Thank Me Later when half this forum was literally 8-12 years old, fuck out of my face with your dumbass presumptions

This is my second account for fucks sakes and it's twice as old as yours, been on KTT for nearly 4 years

Sit the fuck down child
:dead: where is this from

1 - 20 of 75 Posts