Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya'll know how there was word that Cudi had vocals on WTT.. Well i just seen that his name was on the credits for 'Murder To Excellence'.. Scott Mescudi.. I think that he wrote & sung the chorus for the track as a demo.. But Kanye re-recorded it using his own vocals.. If true i would love to hear Cudi's version!!!!!!

K. West, S. Carter, K. Dean, L. Griffin Jr., S. Mescudi, Q. Jones, H. Mason Jr., J. Rosenbaum, C. Semenya, B. Summers, M. Modorcea, G. Modorcea
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
you think or know that?

because this just seems like you're massively reaching
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
Fuck_Normality said:
What did you understand from what i said??
that cudi has background vocals, which means that there's a chance he's done a demo for murder to excellence?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fanta XO said:
could be, i think he should have had a hook on the album, maybe this was it
Yeh i really think this is the track he done hook duty for.. His name is in the credits but no vocals or anything heard on the track...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
drop.out said:
that cudi has background vocals, which means that there's a chance he's done a demo for murder to excellence?
Not background vocals.. What i'm saying is that seeing that there was talk of Cudi haveing vocals on WTT.. There is a good chance that Cudi wrote the hook to Murder To Excellence.. He recorded a demo for Kanye & then Kanye decided to use.. You know how demo's work right?? Just making sure you know lol..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
Fuck_Normality said:
Not background vocals.. What i'm saying is that seeing that there was talk of Cudi haveing vocals on WTT.. There is a good chance that Cudi wrote the hook to Murder To Excellence.. He recorded a demo for Kanye & then Kanye decided to use.. You know how demo's work right?? Just making sure you know lol..
i do... but i really don't get why there's a good chance he wrote the hook at all :dno:
lol yes i do understand demo's..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
drop.out said:
i do... but i really don't get why there's a good chance he wrote the hook at all :dno:
lol yes i do understand demo's..
Oh cool.. There is a good chance because he is given credit on the song when there is no actual vocals heard on the track..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
Fuck_Normality said:
Oh cool.. There is a good chance because he is given credit on the song when there is no actual vocals heard on the track..
OHHH right yeah that makes sense.
disregard what i said then, that's the answer i was looking for
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
drop.out said:
OHHH right yeah that makes sense.
disregard what i said then, that's the answer i was looking for
lol no problem.. I WISH that there's a version with cudi's vocals on the track..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91,083 Posts
i think i can hear himm

he's lightly humming or something around 2:06 maybe..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,125 Posts
he's humming in the background, you can notice it if you listen closely

does he have any part in gotta have it tho? he's creditet to having additional vocals but i can't hear anything?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,808 Posts
i think it's bullshit that cudi didn't have a hook on the album.... that no song features cudi (in the song title). after he did already home with hov and ye, and considering how close he is with ye and considering how he's hoping to step into the rock scene and WTT is very rock-influenced, i just think he should have been included
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,125 Posts
Mr. Rager said:
i think it's bullshit that cudi didn't have a hook on the album.... that no song features cudi (in the song title). after he did already home with hov and ye, and considering how close he is with ye and considering how he's hoping to step into the rock scene and WTT is very rock-influenced, i just think he should have been included
wtt rock influenced? lol
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top