Kanye to The banner

Multiple Album Covers for MBDTF

890 Views 20 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  A
Don't know if this has been posted but I found this link with news that Kanye will be releasing five different album covers when Twisted Fantasy is released.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.12668/title.kanye-wests-dark-twisted-fantasy-will-offer-five-different-album-covers
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
it has, this site is gets updated quickly about the latest news.
just saying.
like this is war of 30 seconds to mars
Ah, oh well. Like the idea of Five covers though. Now everyone can just pick the one they want and not complain about it.
shev said:
it has, this site is gets updated quickly about the latest news.
just saying.
or complain about all of them
ROHF4L said:
Ah, oh well. Like the idea of Five covers though. Now everyone can just pick the one they want and not complain about it.
Y'all need to chill on reviving these old threads.
G
yeah not cool mane.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
AoiKuro said:
Django said:
Y'all need to chill on reviving these old threads.
Django said:
Y'all need to chill on reviving these old threads.
G
Kyrie Cousin said:
Lol that bump
No shit dumbass..... Someone's late
Kanye having sex with the phoenix >>>>>>>>
Tyler said:
Can't wait for the pointless arguments about which album cover is the best. yay
G
Yall need Yeezus.
:hah:
innocencelost said:
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I can't wait for this album to release :allears: I heard he's also directing a movie :fire:
Django said:
Y'all need to chill on reviving these old threads.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top