Kanye to The banner

MTV- FIASCO FRIDAY!!

2645 Views 82 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Storm
21 - 40 of 83 Posts
So what is it, Aka, Tito, heezy, Hachi, berry, CT, stormo, me, comedy, matty, dan the fiasco, who else helped that we know of? AND ROB. ROB OF COURSE.
What did Lyor Cohen say to the crowd??
G
*coughs dramatically*
RichAzure said:
So what is it, Aka, Tito, heezy, Hachi, berry, CT, stormo, me, comedy, matty, dan the fiasco, who else helped that we know of?
didn't get to help much on ff.
i was crowded with studies. Did what i could.
RichAzure said:
So what is it, Aka, Tito, heezy, Hachi, berry, CT, stormo, me, comedy, matty, dan the fiasco, who else helped that we know of?
Hmmmm Atlantic was probably hoping for that.
RichAzure said:
People ended up not going since the album got a date
Ivy, damn how did we forget BoB?... smh. he needs to get his ass on here pronto.
CT said:
Ivy Crimson helped a lot during petition, not so much the protest though.
G
:fly: :sarc2:
RichAzure said:
So what is it, Aka, Tito, heezy, Hachi, berry, CT, stormo, me, comedy, matty, dan the fiasco, who else helped that we know of? AND ROB. ROB OF COURSE.
Congrats guys. KANYELIVE/TOTHE GETS SHIT DONE!
dude wtf with your Avy. And believe it or not, I was watching Digimon (1st season) and I saw an episode where they were about to go back to Earth or whatever and they were using some type of cards and that symbol popped up on a little table around a whole bunch of pillars. if that isnt conspiracy then Ijdfk anymore :sarc2:
Allure said:
What did Lyor Cohen say to the crowd??
CT said:
No.
LUPE SECTION GETS SHIT DONE :sarc2:
CT said:
No.
LUPE SECTION GETS SHIT DONE :sarc2:
RichAzure said:
So what is it, Aka, Tito, heezy, Hachi, berry, CT, stormo, me, comedy, matty, dan the fiasco, Rob, Skip, Ivy Crimson, Bob... anyone else?!!?!
Did we ever get #FiascoFriday to trend?
YES WE DO! IM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE!
Lmfao, it's not BoB, it's RoB
All the people that bought t-shirts and donated money.
G
Lupe Section tinychat?

http://tinychat.com/kttlupe
I'M SO PROUD OF THE LUPE SECTION FOR TAKING ALL THE HEATED COMMENTS AND EATIN' IT UP LIKE IT WAS A GAWT DAMN BROWNIE AND THEN SHITTING IT OUT AND FLUSHING IT AND WATCHING THE SHIT TALK SPIRAL DOWN THE DRAINS AND THEN BEING ALL COMFORTABLE AND DO WATCHU DO AND THAT WAS A PROTEST
comedyjunkie06 said:
YES WE DO! IM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE!
Yo Comedy did you already make your thread with a breakdown of today?
Truer words have never been spoken :parrot:
HeeezY said:
I'M SO PROUD OF THE LUPE SECTION FOR TAKING ALL THE HEATED COMMENTS AND EATIN' IT UP LIKE IT WAS A GAWT DAMN BROWNIE AND THEN SHITTING IT OUT AND FLUSHING IT AND WATCHING THE SHIT TALK SPIRAL DOWN THE DRAINS AND THEN BEING ALL COMFORTABLE AND DO WATCHU DO AND THAT WAS A PROTEST
21 - 40 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.