2644 Views 82 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Storm
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
that was mattyernest speaking first then me btw
lol there was alot more that was cut out- lol
and guys i told everyone about you guys! beleive me every chance i could
YES WE DO! IM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE!
not yet but im going to right now
Gabe. said:
Yo Comedy did you already make your thread with a breakdown of today?
LUPE JUST TWEETED THIS!!
IM SPEECHLESS THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! MORE THAN I COULD HAVE DREAMED!
♫ Fame Killz. said:
So many people asked me and my boys what was goig on because we were talking to them before they can talk to us, saying hi and being random and shit trying to get the word out, overall shit was a once in a lifetime experience, dope as fuck
thank you and after what I just witnessed I had alot to say
amilcarj said:
comedyjunkie06 WENT IN! ! ! ! !
NICE ONE BRUDAH
Thanks for coming fame - it was a once in a lifetime thing it was incredible!! I'm glad u were able to come man! But it's insane I mean I went to go get a cd today and some guy goes o shit u and that other kid started fiasco Friday? Lol i told him about KTT and he's gonna join lol
Hahaha no that was mattyernest the other matt but that's funny.
♫ Fame Killz. said:
haha dope, are you the one lu was talking to about buying his cds off someone?

and it was funny because one dude came up to lu right after i took a pic with him with 50$ in his hand he was like Lupe lettme give you this for not buying your albums !" lupe was like "nah man you gotta go to the stores, look theres one over there"! i was laughing mad hard
yup! They called the officer in charge of the march asking if we knew about the date and they wanted to know why the hell we were still going. Lol.

So the cop who was a huge part in fiasco Fridays success said ur still going right? With a u better still go tone lol- he was on our side! And I said hell yes were still going
JCM99 said:
these. theres no denying that we were the ones who made Atlantic finally budge. didn't they call one of the matts and ask why we were still marching, since they already gave us a date?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.