Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
85,044 Posts
She used to be the HBIC pre-kfed and although she still has them hits she's just a shadow of her former self.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,614 Posts
lilstacestar said:
Actually she has written quite a few songs (Everytime, along with her whole In the Zone album, My Baby, Someday (I Will Understand etc.) and what she has written is actually good quality music. There are many videos on youtube that you can find where she is singing live, actually. Anyways, when she lip syncs, if you haven't noticed she also dances like a mad woman and I can imagine it's hard to do both at the same time- going full on out! I'll admit she doesn't have a voice like Beyonce' or Mariah Carey but she works with what she's got and she does everything to the best of her ability and look where it has got her! :) If you're going to make all these remarks about how she is an "embarrassment" do some research and see for yourself that what you are saying is completely one track minded and idiotic. You needa stop listening to what people say about her and go see about her for yourself. 
Find me the most recent video of her actually singing live, she just can't anymore. Maybe before she was a druggie
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
mtyb05 said:
Find me the most recent video of her actually singing live, she just can't anymore. Maybe before she was a druggie
Nahh guy, that's not my job. I told YOU to go do some research since this means sooooo much to you. :) you'll find it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
spejsi666 said:
never liked her music :( i rly wanted to
At least you tried!

Thanks to everyone who has shared their opinion in this topic! It's cool to know some people aren't afraid of sharing how they feel about a pop artist! I know she's not Kanye, Lil Wayne, Jay or Drake but it's sick to know some members in KTT are down to discuss her! Even if it's bashing her I guess! We are entitled to our own opinions
:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Nagra said:
i don't know about all that but the inevitable Kanye + Jay performance will be goat status
THIS.

Have they been announced yet? That'd complete me, tbqh. Haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,275 Posts
lilstacestar said:
At least you tried!

Thanks to everyone who has shared their opinion in this topic! It's cool to know some people aren't afraid of sharing how they feel about a pop artist! I know she's not Kanye, Lil Wayne, Jay or Drake but it's sick to know some members in KTT are down to discuss her! Even if it's bashing her I guess! We are entitled to our own opinions
:)
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=30391.3168

^^ a lot of fans in there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
983 Posts
if there was no Britney there would be no Gaga, Katy, Rihanna etc. she paved the way for all the current pop starlets, 'cause without her, they wouldn't have been noticed at all.

Gaga went to her concert a few days back and bowed down to her. to say Britney Spears does not deserve the recognition and respect MTV is giving her is ignorant.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
amachine said:
if there was no Britney there would be no Gaga, Katy, Rihanna etc. she paved the way for all the current pop starlets, 'cause without her, they wouldn't have been noticed at all.

Gaga went to her concert a few days back and bowed down to her. to say Britney Spears does not deserve the recognition and respect MTV is giving her is ignorant.
 
21 - 40 of 78 Posts
Top