Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,744 Posts
thenephilim27 said:
put me on why kanye is illumnati then
Where did I say Kanye was illuminati? I dont know if he is, I'm just saying that I find it weird that the owner of a big store chain doesnt want to sell an album with a demon on the cover which its not its a Phoenix, while they themselves are probably in illuminati.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,397 Posts
Donnie Darko said:
I dont know if he is, I'm just saying that I find it weird that the owner of a big store chain doesnt want to sell an album with a demon on the cover which its not its a Phoenix, while they themselves are probably in illuminati.
you were presented with two options:

1. The Illuminati doesn't exist

2. Kanye's not in the Illuminati

Donnie Darko said:
Ignorance is bliss I guess.
was your response.

So now you're saying you belive in the Illuminati but that kanye is not in the Illuminati?

Isn't that what he just said and you called him ignorant for it?
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
This site isn't even a legit source nor allowed here. Well don't take ANYTHING serious from them everyone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,744 Posts
thenephilim27 said:
you were presented with two options:

1. The Illuminati doesn't exist

2. Kanye's not in the Illuminati

was your response.

So now you're saying you belive in the Illuminati but that kanye is not in the Illuminati?

Isn't that what he just said and you called him ignorant for it?
My dude, he said I was an idiot for knowing that the illuminati is real. Thats why I said igorance is bliss.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
YeezyDude said:
This site isn't even a legit source nor allowed here. Well don't take ANYTHING serious from them everyone.
Thanks for the heads up, I won't post anymore MTO nonsense. MTO is just a "gossip" site, I just wanted to show how much MTO fails at ANYTHING they mention about Kanye.
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
Thanks for the heads up, I won't post anymore MTO nonsense. MTO is just a "gossip" site, I just wanted to show how much MTO fails at ANYTHING they mention about Kanye.
No props. I don't trust anything from them. They just want to spread false rumors. Nothing more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,267 Posts
Man anyone could go on his twitter where he said it was a Phoenix. Hate to bring it up here but there was one comment I did find interesting. It was talkin bout how to be a Satanic preist you need have sex with a demon/fallen angel. Now it obviously wasn't a demon, but in the movie it did fall from the sky.

Don't murder me please, thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Chris Anthony said:
Man anyone could go on his twitter where he said it was a Phoenix. Hate to bring it up here but there was one comment I did find interesting. It was talkin bout how to be a Satanic preist you need have sex with a demon/fallen angel. Now it obviously wasn't a demon, but in the movie it did fall from the sky.

Don't murder me please, thoughts?
Technically, a phoenix is a bird. It's so interesting that Kanye chose a phoenix, because you know how in the movie, Kanye said the phoenix sets itself on fire? Technically, a phoenix can set it self on fire and be reborn and they can also change into people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,423 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
Technically, a phoenix is a bird. It's so interesting that Kanye chose a phoenix, because you know how in the movie, Kanye said the phoenix sets itself on fire? Technically, a phoenix can set it self on fire and be reborn and they can also change into people.
I think you just figured out the movie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
anihimz said:
I think you just figured out the movie
lol nah I just know a little mythology. Knowing Kanye, he's gonna add his own elements, he might even change the definition of what a phoenix really is lol. It's a huge metaphor behind the whole story without a doubt.
 
G

·
Donnie Darko said:
This is bullshit, I'm pretty sure the Wal-Mart's owner/owners are Illuminati so why would they refuse to sell something like this?
lol @ this comment

now back on subject didn't walmart read his twitter its BANNED anyhow WalMart ain't a Christian Company lol
WalMart is the DEVIL
 
21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Top