Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One time I was at Navy Pier with this girl I met that day. We went strolling down the lake as the sun was about set and we were having a great conversation about life and music. It was July 4 and we couldn't wait for the magical display of fireworks that would be shown. Of course the show was fantastic and we were in awe and then she leaned into me, I to her.

As we were about to have our magical moment, she told me, "This reminds me of the song 'Fireworks'"

I pause for a couple seconds and then I go :fly:

I dumped the bitch ass cunt right then and there. No way in hell am I dating someone who was raped in the ears from this infected abortion of an album. Drake could literally have just taken every song out here except Fireworks and nothing new would have been said. I could listen to some kinda bullshit like "We Found Love" by Rihanna and I will have understood Drake's personality. This the type of shit that makes you reconsider being alive on this Earth and putting up with bullshit from an artist who hypnotizes millions of people to hear his story that is basically one big cliche.

Scust.

Mr. Yeezy said:

Im normally a pretty healthy person. I can't tell you the last time I had a fever or any shit like that. So when I heard this album for the first time, about 2-3 minutes in, I had a HUGE headache, I took some aspirin, but I guess the aspirin exploded before it worked because it too heard the miscarriage this album brought. So I end up throwing up a little and having to take a day off. When they asked me my excuse, I told them I heard this album and they looked at me like I was crazy. Has potential to be number 1 tbh, but it just came out so I have to let the shiftiness grow on me.
Mr. Yeezy said:

Now I was never down with Lil B, but when a ***** makes an entire career based off of fucking peoples bitches and not giving a fuck, you know it wont be long before they have their magnus crapus. Im not sure whether or not Lil B has achieved it yet, but Im Gay is a very ambitious record that attempts to set the record of sucking at a near high. I dont know if Lil B has it in him to continue making music as shitty as this. When this guy is rhyming "there" with "there" you know you have a problem. When this dude tries to be serious and he sounds like half the other rappers who talk about what he talks about but actually know how to rap, you know you have a problem. When you talk about this album in front of people and they start looking at you funny, you know you have a problem.
Mr. Yeezy said:

So one day I sit down and browse through iTunes till I get to this album and see people saying how this is supposed to be good. I begin downloading and listening to track 1. All of a sudden, I start coughing uncontrollably. I can't see anywhere and I feel like I may have punctured a lung. I couldn't hear anything the dudes were saying for some reason. My ****** walk in and call 911 thinking Im having a seizure. The moment they hear this shit, they start coughing as well. So the cops come in and one hears it and he starts coughing too. So the cops end up bringing in noise canceling headphones and a dust blower to take care of everything. Thankfully no one was hurt, but I made sure to delete this shit from my iTunes and never talk about it ever again.
Mr. Yeezy said:

When people begun to masturbate and moan Lil Wayne to me every day from 05-08 it was because of this album. I was never down with the prime Wayne hype and would rather pick **** like Tip over him. So when I hear this album, all I hear is some guy trying to rap and suck dick at the same time, whose punchlines consist half of bullshit cliches and the other half that are decent to good. The beats are meh. This isn't necessarily one of the worst albums as it is the MOST OVERRATED album I have ever heard. Most overrated earns it a spot on this list. This ***** is called deep and serious when he raps about women keeping money in their buttcracks. :fly:
Mr. Yeezy said:

Now I'm not the biggest Nickelback hater on this site, considering I actually like 2-3 songs from their total discography. It was this album that made me realize that not only is Nickelback the most generic band of all time, but that they've dropped to a level lower than what they were originally. Not sure how its possible but they just manage to stab into the heart of rock a little more and raise the bar even lower. I dont even give a fuck about their last album just because of how godawful this shit is. There is no emotion and when they try to be, its just generic radio rock bullshit. This Afternoon really shows their experimentation into the inner douchebaggery of their work and makes me kind of want to scream a little. I am not sure if this is the worst rock album of all time, but no rock album has been this pathetic since its birth, except for maybe one other.
Mr. Yeezy said:

So after The Carter 3 dropped and people had their little jizz session proclaiming how this average album was so amazing and shit, I was as usual bashing Lil Wayne and amazed that this guy supposedly sets the standard for rap. What was to come next was perhaps the worst thing a rapper has ever done and one of the biggest fails in music history. No one could have seen it coming. ***** was making overrated music, not WOAT music. So when the lead single Prom Queen came out, I was amazed that ***** exposed himself so early. I dont get why everybody wants to kill rock tbh. This is what the Jonas Brothers would have created had they been high on meth, having an orgasm in the studio, and using auto tune. Wayne is literally just yelling throughout this record and for the first time, you actually just dont care enough to understand what he's saying because of how annoying he is. Basic chord progression with the guitar, which dude probably doesnt even know how to play. And the singing is at an all time low. I like to think that this album is why the cops arrested Wayne, and they planted the weed on him so he would never make the level of shit he was making. But I guess they couldn't contain the shiftiness that ensued after his jail time, not that it comes anywhere close to this shit.
Mr. Yeezy said:

I dont give a fuck what ****** say about Bieber now because now he doesnt sound like he inhales helium off a balloon while getting slammed from behind by a monkey. This shit is just straight up for **** and I always noticed only 13-14 year old girls defending this. One Time is no joke the gayest song I have ever heard, like I have nightmares that one day if I sing it, I might want to start touching little boys or some shit. I dont hate on the Biebs anymore because he has some decent music now that is overhyped as fuck but at least it doesnt make me feel uncomfortable (well it kinda does). This album honestly makes you feel like you were back in 1st grade jizzing over the new Kids Bop.
Mr. Yeezy said:

The fuck is this shit? Dude looking all serious and shit when this music could be made by a retarded 2 year with a mutated chode. Soulja fell the fuck off and dude was never even that high up. He was already in the WOAT list when Crank Dat came out, this album shows that he isn't a musician of any sort. Just a phony who was 1 hit wonder and needs to just float away.
Mr. Yeezy said:

The WOAT album takes ALOT of work. YM has tried very hard for YEARS to accomplish it. They signed Tyga (who failed and delivered a mediocre album). They signed people no1 cares about like Gudda Gudda, Lil Twist, and some ho by the name of Nicki Minaj. Yeh they were always a bad group who were the most unoriginal, but to make the WOAT album, they knew they would all have to come together and do it. What ensued was the most generic, rap - insulting , and pathetic attempt of an album. This album is why rap is one of the most hated genres in todays world. "I wish I could fuck every girl in the world" has to be the worst line of all time because not only does it insult women but it doesnt even make any sense. Why would you fuck overweight women or midgets? But for YM, it dont matter because they think they're living the swag life by doing anything that is looked down upon such as beating wifes or having gay sex. I remember seeing this album on the album shelf and every person who picked it up was a few years younger than me, white, and tried to look ghetto. These dudes all talking like fools to the cashier who was about to burst out crying. December 21 may as well have been called the 9/11 of hip hop music.
People bitching about C2, but no1curr about Paid in Full. The logic of YM stans <<<<<<

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
:lol:

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hoes catching feelings already? :hah:
the show goes on and so does this embargo of feelings caught :hah:

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Im normally a pretty healthy person. I can't tell you the last time I had a fever or any shit like that. So when I heard this album for the first time, about 2-3 minutes in, I had a HUGE headache, I took some aspirin, but I guess the aspirin exploded before it worked because it too heard the miscarriage this album brought. So I end up throwing up a little and having to take a day off. When they asked me my excuse, I told them I heard this album and they looked at me like I was crazy. Has potential to be number 1 tbh, but it just came out so I have to let the shiftiness grow on me.

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
Joshua said:
Joshua said:
Joshua said:
Joshua said:
Joshua said:
Joshua said:
Joshua said:
Joshua said:
Joshua said: