Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel like bc this song leaked early peoples impression on the song and album as a whole are clouded.  everyone looks over this song when they put out their best list on the album but tbh this has got to be the best song on the album and one of his top 5 songs ever.  i love the tiny instrumental changes in the mastered version.

thoughts?

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
I think it's overrated to be honest.

also yeah revofev is underrated.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
I think it the best song on the album as far as meaning, lyrics, production
Especially the orchestra at the end
But my favorite is tied between GHOST and Trapped In My mind

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kidcudisdope said:
I think it's overrated to be honest.

also yeah revofev is underrated.
your whack on it being overrated.  nobody ever talks about the song, but im half w/ you on refofev too.  that songs grown on me

G

·
nah, the song seems kind of empty. the live version from the bape store sounded amazing and full... but the CDQ was just kinda "blah" in comparison.

i fear the same thing will happen with dose of dopeness, if its ever released.

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
yea i heard this live in july before this leaked at a concert in cleveland and had it stuck in my head for so long
love the second "we're good "on the mastered version the inadded instruments are awesome

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gemini. said:
nah, the song seems kind of empty. the live version from the bape store sounded amazing and full... but the CDQ was just kinda "blah" in comparison.

i fear the same thing will happen with dose of dopeness, if its ever released.
is dose of dopeness still confirmed to be on the dot collab album droppin this year?  or is all that shit scratched now that cudi wants to do rock stuff now?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
If this didn't leak, this song would be my favorite from the album. I regret downloading the leak now because I'm just soo used to it. One of the best Cudi songs for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,005,671 Posts
SC said:
i feel like bc this song leaked early peoples impression on the song and album as a whole are clouded.  everyone looks over this song when they put out their best list on the album but tbh this has got to be the best song on the album and one of his top 5 songs ever.  i love the tiny instrumental changes in the mastered version.

thoughts?

op is dead on

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.