Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know free programs to download where I could convert an mp3 file to wav? When I try to export from garage band it only exports as mp3. If you can show me how to export as WAV on garage band, that would help too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ZiLLY said:
Anyone know free programs to download where I could convert an mp3 file to wav? When I try to export from garage band it only exports as mp3. If you can show me how to export as WAV on garage band, that would help too.
I use something called smartconverter that will convert any video file to any video file you want and that company makes a good sound one i am blanking on the name atm and i am not home if u qutoe me tmrw nite i can give u a link.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ManicJay said:
I use something called smartconverter that will convert any video file to any video file you want and that company makes a good sound one i am blanking on the name atm and i am not home if u qutoe me tmrw nite i can give u a link.
well i need a mp3 to wav converter not video converter. Not sure if that'll lose quality in sound.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ZiLLY said:
well i need a mp3 to wav converter not video converter. Not sure if that'll lose quality in sound.
the same company makes one that does that, that is wat i was saying i have it on my mac a home just qutoe me tmrw and i will give u a link.

·
Registered
11,776 Posts
ZiLLY said:
can you just open it in itunes? cos you can convert it to WAV with itunes i think

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
M A R I U S said:
change yur import settings to wav and then select any song on itunes right click and put convert to wav
wouldn't that convert all the songs though? I only want a selective amount of songs to be converted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts