Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Message from S:

So as everyone probably already knew, the old site really doesn't have much life left. I can't really talk publicly about everything, but basically I want there to be a fast + modern replacement before it dies

I started working on  in June. I really didn't expect to drop before JIK but here we are

current features include...

dark mode
notifications
live replies (and live everything else)
@​mentions
easy embedding (check the embedding thread in help sxn)
custom artists on home page
We'll probably have a bunch of crashes/bugs/other issues in the first week but I'll be here 18+ hours a day working on it

was built from scratch to be super fast and stable (so no more crashing every time someone drops an album). And because we're not limited by some ready made forum system there's so much cool shit we'll be able to do

Follow the what's coming thread for more info and to give suggestions

You can also follow @​Official on Twitter

https://.com/the-weeknd
if you haven't made an account already, please make one as we will be transitioning from this site to

·
Registered
459 Posts
So where are we going you say?

·
Registered
459 Posts
suuud said:
I think we're going to reddit 🤔
I guess that's an option..  Moving to KKT2 seems a bit too much work and I'm mostly just here for the nostalgia anyways so I might just peace out. I've really enjoyed the discussions on here through the years but everything has its' time.

I'm completely out of the loop though: Why is this site (original KTT) shutting down?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Spotless said:
I guess that's an option..  Moving to KKT2 seems a bit too much work and I'm mostly just here for the nostalgia anyways so I might just peace out. I've really enjoyed the discussions on here through the years but everything has its' time.

I'm completely out of the loop though: Why is this site (original KTT) shutting down?
those...damn....onions 😥

I haven't been really active for a long time but really enjoyed your contributions and I feel like I might do the same and peace out.

And I'd also like to know why KTT is shutting down?

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Just had a look at the new site, it's terrible

Looks like I'm dying here, it's been real

·
Premium Member
57,289 Posts
B. said:
Just had a look at the new site, it's terrible

Looks like I'm dying here, it's been real
sad to see you go, but abul is likely dead until a surprise EP