Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched The Last Airbender and im pissed. How the fuck are they not gonna finish the story. I wanna see this dude fuck some shit up and all i got is water. Aint that a bitch
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39,122 Posts
DavidWilson said:
No Country For Old Men
have to disagree with this one, a very unconvential ending, the Coens have been three for three in ending films in unpredictable fashion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,459 Posts
ecabney said:
have to disagree with this one, a very unconvential ending, the Coens have been three for three in ending films in unpredictable fashion
I'm going to go ahead and guess that "A Simple Man" would be one of those films?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,967 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Shutter Island.
hahahha now i really hate u, first your name is Taylor Swift Stan and now this... the ending is beautiful, it simply shows Leo's character wasn't crazy all this time and we should have believed him... i know i did
 
G

·
Bad Boy said:
hahahha now i really hate u, first your name is Taylor Swift Stan and now this... the ending is beautiful, it simply shows Leo's character wasn't crazy all this time and we should have believed him... i know i did
He was crazy though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
imyizzle? said:
Just watched The Last Airbender and im pissed. How the fuck are they not gonna finish the story. I wanna see this dude fuck some shit up and all i got is water. Aint that a bitch
It's supposed to be a Trilogy I hear..
 
G

·
BeansNCrackers said:
Lol no dude. He didn't want to live knowing the truth so he would have rather died. So he pretended to still be crazy just so they would put him to sleep.
My friend read the book and he said they explain the ending in depth, and basically flat out say he's crazy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,967 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
My friend read the book and he said they explain the ending in depth, and basically flat out say he's crazy.
that book inspired the movie, but movie went far from it... i know this is not a fact cause this movie can go in two opposite ways... it's a matter of your belief... i believe in strong, byronesque character (like Leo's) and in my opinion he wasn't crazy... he only tried to warn us what will happen when they get him... and that last scene showing the lighthouse proves it for me (drugs caused the hallucinations)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
581 Posts
imyizzle? said:
Just watched The Last Airbender and im pissed. How the fuck are they not gonna finish the story. I wanna see this dude fuck some shit up and all i got is water. Aint that a bitch
go watch the cartoon if you want to finish the story
 
G

·
phse one said:
you know the book isnt the movie right, granted its based off it but things can be changed
Yeah, of course. The movie ending is open for discussion, but I'm gonna go ahead and say he's crazy cause that's the intended ending of the author.

I heard the book was 10 times better than the movie too, but I hate reading so yeah.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,967 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Yeah, of course. The movie ending is open for discussion, but I'm gonna go ahead and say he's crazy cause that's the intended ending of the author.

I heard the book was 10 times better than the movie too, but I hate reading so yeah.
well martin scorsese had some other ideas, like let's make it 50/50 crazy or not... i think it's just a matter of what kind of person you are... the one going with the flow or being a rebellion, fighting against the system
if you tell me i'm crazy, you bet i'll have fate in myself :)
 
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Top