Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gonna start watching a movie a night so i need some requests

last night:


10/10 really an amazing movie
the ending is very open to interpretation.
The concept of the movie was amazing a must watch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54,358 Posts
watch audition,,,,Asian horror film from 1999

BTW if you do....don't watch the trailer...it spoils the best scene !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
august4th said:
watch audition,,,,Asian horror film from 1999

BTW if you do....don't watch the trailer...it spoils the best scene !
is it scurry?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
Up In The Air was an amazing movie. Sucks it didn't win any of the major awards it was nominated for but damn that movie was amazing.

Also, The Hurt Locker if you haven't seen it. but the movie had a lot of hype after the Oscars so maybe you have?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Franc0 said:
i think im doing shutter island
what do you guys think?
Shutter Island is really good man, definitely watch it.

My recommendations are:

American History X
Boogie Nights
Memento
The Prestige
There Will Be Blood

Love all of those movies
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if u reccomend a movie could you add like a small synopsis of the film pleasE?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,636 Posts
The Running Man - arnold schwarzeneger in his prime it's about a futuristic gameshow where criminals compete in a gladiator type competetion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Franc0 said:
if u reccomend a movie could you add like a small synopsis of the film pleasE?
American History X- Neo-Nazi/white supremacist goes to jail for a hate crime and comes out fully changed man but he now has to change his little brother who carried on in his footsteps when he was sent to jail.

Boogie Nights- Story showing the lives of many people involved in the 1970's porn industry.  Goes way past the porn industry and into their personal lives, great scriptwriting and storytelling and cinematography.

Memento- A man with short term memory loss must solve his wife's murder.  He tattoos himself, takes pictures, and takes notes to give him clues as he forgets what has happened within a couple hours of it happening.  The story starts at the end an ends at the beginning and is told backwards. Amazing direction and script.

The Prestige-  Two magicians who were once best friends begin to feud.  In the beginning one is convicted for the murder of the other but as you watch the movie you will notice that everything is not as it seems and it will have you guessing til the ending.

There Will Be Blood- Story of a man who, while looking for gold, finds an underground oil deposit in the 1800's and soon becomes a millionaire oil man.  Shows how the money corrupts him and turns him into an evil person.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DirkDiggler said:
American History X- Neo-Nazi/white supremacist goes to jail for a hate crime and comes out fully changed man but he now has to change his little brother who carried on in his footsteps when he was sent to jail.

Boogie Nights- Story showing the lives of many people involved in the 1970's porn industry.  Goes way past the porn industry and into their personal lives, great scriptwriting and storytelling and cinematography.

Memento- A man with short term memory loss must solve his wife's murder.  He tattoos himself, takes pictures, and takes notes to give him clues as he forgets what has happened within a couple hours of it happening.  The story starts at the end an ends at the beginning and is told backwards. Amazing direction and script.

The Prestige-  Two magicians who were once best friends begin to feud.  In the beginning one is convicted for the murder of the other but as you watch the movie you will notice that everything is not as it seems and it will have you guessing til the ending.

There Will Be Blood- Story of a man who, while looking for gold, finds an underground oil deposit in the 1800's and soon becomes a millionaire oil man.  Shows how the money corrupts him and turns him into an evil person.
looks like i have the next 5 days set
ill tell u how i like them as i watch them
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top