1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the lights
Blame Game
Gorgeous
Dose of Dopeness
Maybe

... and I'm complete
I mean I'm super happy with the cudder and have a lot of material to listen to! But I really want the above mentioned songs to complete my Autumn Mix 2010  :allears:

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Vigor said:
All of the lights
Blame Game
Gorgeous
Dose of Dopeness
Maybe

... and I'm complete
I mean I'm super happy with the cudder and have a lot of material to listen to! But I really want the above mentioned songs to complete my Autumn Mix 2010  :allears:
Dose Of Dopeness won't drop in the next couple of months. Unless someone leaks it. :/

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scarves said:
Dose Of Dopeness won't drop in the next couple of months. Unless someone leaks it. :/
Won't?
Ugh!
But didn't you say in another thread that it may leak tonight? Which means it's "out in the wild" I assume... ?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh wait, you were being sarcastic... I get it with the ginger troll haha ok nvm

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Vigor said:
All of the lights
Blame Game
Gorgeous
Dose of Dopeness
Maybe

... and I'm complete
You're definetely gonna be getting 3 of them

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Synopsis said:
You're definetely gonna be getting 3 of them
How soon though is the question haha
I wont be refreshing the kanye section for those tho. I just need them before November 20th... since that's when I'm DJing at a lakehouse party. And Blame Game/Gorgeous fit nicely right next to "Rococo" (Arcade Fire) and "Sweet Disposition" (The Temper Trap).

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Vigor said:
How soon though is the question haha
I wont be refreshing the kanye section for those tho. I just need them before November 20th... since that's when I'm DJing at a lakehouse party. And Blame Game/Gorgeous fit nicely right next to "Rococo" (Arcade Fire) and "Sweet Disposition" (The Temper Trap).
Well, I would guess before the 20th

1 - 12 of 12 Posts