Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday with my boys we smoked and we listened to motm2 form track 1 to 17.

And I have to say this was the best experiance of my live!
Those songs are 1000x better high!

You guys should try it.  :stronger:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Diesel said:
So yesterday with my boys we smoked and we listened to motm2 form track 1 to 17.

Thats the only way me and a few of my friends listen to Cudi, blazed from track 1 to the end

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scotti J said:
^^they are, so are wiz,currensy's like to the point to where I cant get into there stuff if I aint high,its like an accessory to the music
Loob never been into wiz and currensy but will try to listen some of their stuff next time im high

·
Registered
249 Posts
Diesel said:

:worship:

·
Registered
483 Posts
B. John said:
I took a two and a half week break to burn to this album.  :stronger:
I probably would have wigged out and threw up upon smoking again and hearing some of the shit on this album. did you enjoy it?

there's definitely a lot of sounds cudi likes to incorporate that happen to be those sounds that make you start laughing and say oooooooh when you hear em. reminds me of some of the random sounds you'd hear on a pink floyd album in particular.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.