Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday with my boys we smoked and we listened to motm2 form track 1 to 17.

And I have to say this was the best experiance of my live!
Those songs are 1000x better high!

You guys should try it.  :stronger:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Diesel said:
So yesterday with my boys we smoked and we listened to motm2 form track 1 to 17.

Thats the only way me and a few of my friends listen to Cudi, blazed from track 1 to the end

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scotti J said:
Thats the only way me and a few of my friends listen to Cudi, blazed from track 1 to the end
crazy experiance right?
I dont know but it looks like cudi tracks are meant to be listened blazed

·
Registered
837 Posts
^^they are, so are wiz,currensy's like to the point to where I cant get into there stuff if I aint high,its like an accessory to the music

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scotti J said:
^^they are, so are wiz,currensy's like to the point to where I cant get into there stuff if I aint high,its like an accessory to the music
Loob never been into wiz and currensy but will try to listen some of their stuff next time im high

·
Registered
570 Posts
makes sense tho, cudi makes his shit when hes fucked up so only people that are fucked up can appreciate it fully

·
Registered
248 Posts
Diesel said:

:worship:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BubblegumWay said:
People smoking weed to weed music?

:wom:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!

:psyboom:
well it was the 1st time I listened a hole album high and I just wanted to share my experiance :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
B. John said:
I took a two and a half week break to burn to this album.  :stronger:
I probably would have wigged out and threw up upon smoking again and hearing some of the shit on this album. did you enjoy it?

there's definitely a lot of sounds cudi likes to incorporate that happen to be those sounds that make you start laughing and say oooooooh when you hear em. reminds me of some of the random sounds you'd hear on a pink floyd album in particular.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
been smoking sicne i got it a eigth and almost a quater lol been listening to it all weeken d basically with some breaks but mainly motm2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts