Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the GOAT album to listen to when you're depressed or down on yourself...i know im kinda Mr. obvious right now, but wow....all along, these wories, ghost, trapped in my mind...cudi really connects with me on these songs, its amazing

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I listen to this album whenever I'm down or havin' a bad day and as depressin' as it is it perks me right up. It's like, it's emo but Cudi's got this Lone Wolf mentality...Like in Do it Alone

C

·
0 Posts
Avoid unclear titles

On another note

I agree. it's waht gets me through the day.. :cyfam:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Rager. said:
THATS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

SWOOOOOOOOP
It just sounded more 'grown up' when I first heard it.  MOTM  still has some classic songs on it but I go back to MOTM 2 more.  MOTM just sounds like an emo kid who hates his life, cries about it and MOTM 2 is an emo kid who hates his life but decides to enjoy life anyway. 

C

·
0 Posts
They Shootin said:
It just sounded more 'grown up' when I first heard it.  MOTM  still has some classic songs on it but I go back to MOTM 2 more.  MOTM just sounds like an emo kid who hates his life, cries about it and MOTM 2 is an emo kid who hates his life but decides to enjoy life anyway. 
I kind of agree. MOTMII is more realistic and easier to relate to

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
d+_+b said:
...the GOAT album to listen to when you're depressed or down on yourself...i know im kinda Mr. obvious right now, but wow....all along, these wories, ghost, trapped in my mind...cudi really connects with me on these songs, its amazing

:kanyeshrug:
When your not which is like 99% of the time it is a really skippable album

C

·
0 Posts
am said:
When your not which is like 99% of the time it is a really skippable album
dude why are you always trollin in here

i swear S is gonna ban you watch

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Rager. said:
dude why are you always trollin in here

i swear S is gonna ban you watch
Even mildly offending cudi gets the stans thinking they got trolled :hah:

There's an ignore button you know

C

·
0 Posts
am said:
OH NO PLEASE DONT
Just thought about it. fuck it. if you can go around insulting everyone and no one cares then be it. Tired of trying to be a good moderator and shit.

You dont insult me so whatever

1 - 20 of 50 Posts