Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
29,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dno:
everyone in here always says AKNC is better but for me the story, acts, production, ect. puts MOTM ahead for me. was wondering if anyone feels the same or could argue why the mixtapes better, open for all discussion.

i believe that MOTM II will top both of them though tbh

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
there were a more good songs on AKNC than just those three haha but I did like the production and all on MoTM better

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
To be fair you cant really compare a mixtape to an album, but I prefer listening to the album more than the mixtape.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
M said:
Of course that MOTM was better than AKNC. It just had perfect story, concept, was really detailed and amazing album. When I heard it for the first time, I thought that Make Her Say should have never existed and that Man On The Moon (The Anthem) should have been thrown in as a second track. But eventually, I started to appreciate the album just the way it is, knowing that every song is exactly where it should be.
IMO, Make Her Say was just there to be released as a single. Album would have been fine without it.  :dno:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
follow me and do it alone  (demotape) are arguably top 5 songs all time along with the prayer, pursuit of happiness and man on the moon

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Jville54 said:
I think they're completely different and are both epic in there own way. (me taking the easy way out)
lol you're kinda right though....

its hard for me to pick one b/c they are both so unique and different from each other...

it might be MOTM for me just b/c i was soooo hyped waiting for it to come out

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
i wanna get blazed to cudis song but idk is it really worth it? does it make the experience better?
everyone says it does

also to massive attack

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
Song for song, it's close, and AKNC possibly has more brilliant songs on it.

But as an album I say MOTM wins hands down. Well AKNC wasn't an album anyway, but you know what I mean; the experience of listening to the entire thing is better.

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
Vegeta said:
i wanna get blazed to cudis song but idk is it really worth it? does it make the experience better?
everyone says it does

also to massive attack
yup im always bumping cudi when im blazed... diff songs give diff experiences

1 - 20 of 26 Posts