Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:oh:

shop cashier once asked; how can i help you guys? judging by your clothes youre not here for the normal shit :khaled2:
:rejoice:
other than that just girls and random guys asking or complimenting

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
people always compliment my stripped Guess X A$AP Rocky tee. Everytime i go to any social event someone always points it out compliments it. That and my dime shirt

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heatwaves said:
people always compliment my stripped Guess X A$AP Rocky tee. Everytime i go to any social event someone always points it out compliments it. That and my dime shirt
needed that shirt to :( altough i have a similair one from the H&M

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
I have this piece that everyone thinks is str8 out of a kanye west lookbook but it's just some ralph

It's a camo jean jacket that has a tattered american flag on the back and bleach stains

and i've gotten at least 15 or so compliments and looks from it.

·
Registered
25,934 Posts
Atheyn said:
I have this piece that everyone thinks is str8 out of a kanye west lookbook but it's just some ralph

It's a camo jean jacket that has a tattered american flag on the back and bleach stains

need pics

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
Atheyn said:

Jesus Price said:
need pics

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
SLP shop cashier once asked; how can i help you Mr. CurlyZ? judging by your excessive use of black leather youre not here for the normal shit :khaled2:
:rejoice:

Then the cashier opened one of the dressing room doors and we entered a secret SLP lair with exclusive designs not yet seen on www.ysl.com. It was like a James Bond movie, but with more denim.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts