Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
damn op that's the main reason I'm scared to try acid. I'll have to say pregnancy scare tbh. shit had me up all night for weeks

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
What was the acid like? I can't think of any traumatizing events, maybe my parents fighting and shit when I was a kid, nothing else really bothered me

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Genghis said:
damn op that's the main reason I'm scared to try acid. I'll have to say pregnancy scare tbh. shit had me up all night for weeks
it was just bad acid bro. pure LSD should always be a good experience for the most part. and yeah bro I completely feel that. my girl was like 2 weeks late on her period and it turns out it was Because if her birth control :ohno: I was already thinking abortion tbh I couldn't be a father at this point in life

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
whitegrapewhiteowl said:
it was just bad acid bro. pure LSD should always be a good experience for the most part. and yeah bro I completely feel that. my girl was like 2 weeks late on her period and it turns out it was Because if her birth control :ohno: I was already thinking abortion tbh I couldn't be a father at this point in life
birth control man :floyd: WOAT and GOAT

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Night said:
What was the acid like? I can't think of any traumatizing events, maybe my parents fighting and shit when I was a kid, nothing else really bothered me
my entire surroundings changed to what I'd think hell would look like. I was freaking out. looking at the sky was the scariest shit. we had music playing and what I was hearing WAS NOT the music that was actually playing. I was hearing some evil ass shit man I can't even explain it. I eventually calmed myself down by telling myself I was just trippin and it wasn't real. so that was only for like an hour outta the entire trip. it was probably my peak tho and that's why it was so bad. :ohno:

·
Banned
7,939 Posts
my little bro has a deadly peanut allergy so a couple times ive almost watched him die and each time it fucks me up a little more :jordancry:

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
x GOODMusic said:
this is why i'm scared to do LSD or try lucid dreaming and other shit like that

should I still try it one day tho?
it was synthetic acid. completely different than actual LSD. LSD was always a great experience for me bro. it honestly made me a better person. I'd say go for it bro

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
whitegrapewhiteowl said:
my entire surroundings changed to what I'd think hell would look like. I was freaking out. looking at the sky was the scariest shit. we had music playing and what I was hearing WAS NOT the music that was actually playing. I was hearing some evil ass shit man I can't even explain it. I eventually calmed myself down by telling myself I was just trippin and it wasn't real. so that was only for like an hour outta the entire trip. it was probably my peak tho and that's why it was so bad. :ohno:
Damn reason I don't wanna try acid, plus I don't smoke or anything so it might have me way fucked up. You go into it feeling good tho? Kno  that if you go in with bad thoughts you might end up butt naked in a cell

·
Registered
62,871 Posts
Probably finding my grandpa dead in the kitchen when I was 4.

Everybody was out and when me and my mother got back home, I walked in the kitchen and he was laying there.. dead.. ran to my mom and she called an ambulance and everyone else.

Scene looked suspicious too.. he was making a sandwich and the snife and stuff were perfect near his head like someone layed it there. My grandma never wanted my mom to talk to the cops/ambulance either

1 - 20 of 46 Posts