Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't Tell Me Nothing has some great lines ("If the devil wear prada, adam-eve wear nada, I'm in between but way more fresher) but idk
post your thoughts

EDIT: include specific lines from the song

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
"Breathe in, Breathe Out" has some really awesome and funny quotes.... prob not the best though... just wanted to get the song into this discussion

This thread seems like its got some potential btw

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
"So if the Devil wear prada, Adam Eve wear nada, I guess I'm in between but way more fresher, with way less effort."

"I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I woke I spent that on a necklace."

"I told God I'll be back in a second, man it's so hard not to act reckless."

"Let up the suicide doors, this is my life homie you decide yours. I know that Jesus died for us, but I couldn't tell you who decide wars."

"Treasure, what's your pleasure? Life is a bitch, depending how you dress her."

"Your homie's lookin' like why God? When they reminisce over you my God..."

Okay, I'll stop. Just about every line of Can't Tell Me Nothing is quotable.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Common said:
"So if the Devil wear prada, Adam Eve wear nada, I guess I'm in between but way more fresher, with way less effort."

"I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven, when I woke I spent that on a necklace."

"I told God I'll be back in a second, man it's so hard not to act reckless."

"Let up the suicide doors, this is my life homie you decide yours. I know that Jesus died for us, but I couldn't tell you who decide wars."

"Treasure, what's your pleasure? Life is a bitch, depending how you dress her."

"Your homie's lookin' like why God? When they reminisce over you my God..."

Okay, I'll stop. Just about every line of Can't Tell Me Nothing is quotable.
hahah yeah, its sort of his lyrical masterpiece.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
when you can  make it out from the slurring and autotune rambling, never see me again has some cool lines as in "I need to take some time off to meditate.Nah bitch I'm fly, i need to take time to levitate" (in my avy)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts