Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few hours after Game dropped that salt-fest of a mixtape, let's discuss the worst/most pathetic attempts at creating hype for a project.

- Obviously, there's Game
- CB picking fights with OF kids for no apparent reason right when he's trying to build up radio hits
- Lil Wayne - "Sorry 4 the Wait"

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
50 Cent dissing Jay-Z right before Before I Self Destruct dropped.... That was pretty embarrassing.

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
OSS said:
A few hours after Game dropped that salt-fest of a mixtape, let's discuss the worst/most pathetic attempts at creating hype for a project.

- Obviously, there's Game
- CB picking fights with OF kids for no apparent reason right when he's trying to build up radio hits
- Lil Wayne - "Sorry 4 the Wait"
Breezy was already selling units, And Wayne put that out due to the pushbacks. Smh

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
B-Lane said:
How was the Nelly record embarrassing it sounded like one of his usual singles.
Not really.

He never really straight up sung on some bruno mars shit before.

Maybe Over and Over Again, but that was a country track.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'M GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

(I'm happy)

Don't get me wrong, I've got plenty of love for The Based God, but that shit was hilariously pathetic.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Eminem saying he didn't like Relapse.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
B-Lane said:
lmaoo my bad i fixed 1 link and I'm not trying to call you out or anything
lol ik, just joking with you.

I've never heard this song before tbh.

But for real though, Just A Dream is wayy more corny than this song, but I understand your point.

I just think with Nelly not being relevant for awhile I just think he took the super safe route rather than trying to make another hip hop single but it's w/e. We'll always have Country Grammar. I heard he didn't even write the song either.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Young Buck saying he is going to sell 10 mil a week. Him claiming he is creating something we have never heard before. lulz.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The Man said:
lol ik, just joking with you.

I've never heard this song before tbh.

But for real though, Just A Dream is wayy more corny than this song, but I understand your point.

I just think with Nelly not being relevant for awhile I just think he took the super safe route rather than trying to make another hip hop single but it's w/e. We'll always have Country Grammar. I heard he didn't even write the song either.
Lol yea I understand what your saying the song came off as corny to me too.  The song was written by Rico Love which is why I think the verses were so bad. I guess he wanted to make more money so he made sure he stayed in his lane and released what he knew was gonna be successful. And i miss the Country Grammar/ Nellyville days of his career.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts