Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Mojo said:
Colder than Wendy's fries on a Friday night.
This is fucking true.  Wendy's blows at night!

Morrissey must perpetually have a spiked bat lodged in his ass

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
i found him on facebook and inboxed him these exact words:

"for every piece of meat you dont eat, i'm gonna eat two. you disgusting piece of shit"

he blocked me lol

·
Banned
24,748 Posts
heartofalion said:

"for every piece of meat you dont eat, i'm gonna eat two. you disgusting piece of shit"

he blocked me lol
Morrissey has a Facebook? That would be surreal.

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
he elaborates on what he said in this statement:

The recent killings in Norway were horrific. As usual in such cases, the media give the killer exactly what he wants: worldwide fame. We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough, yet the media frenzy to turn the killer into a Jack The Ripper star is .... repulsive. He should be un-named, not photographed, and quietly led away.
The comment I made onstage at Warsaw could be further explained this way: Millions of beings are routinely murdered every single day in order to fund profits for McDonalds and KFCruelty, but because these murders are protected by laws, we are asked to feel indifferent about the killings, and to not even dare question them.
If you quite rightly feel horrified at the Norway killings, then it surely naturally follows that you feel horror at the murder of ANY innocent being. You cannot ignore animal suffering simply because animals "are not us."
http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_110729_01

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Signature Ligature said:
Morrissey has a Facebook? That would be surreal.
http://www.facebook.com/stevenpatrickmorrissey

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
This guy is a complete moron, how can you even compare the 2.

ANIMALS ARE MEANT TO BE FUCKING EATEN GET OVER IT ALREADY. Mofo like him would rather have the entire world hungry than eat a fucking cow.

·
Banned
24,748 Posts
Morrisey is kind of the most miserable twat ever. It can work wonders though(the bleak chorus in 'There is a Light That Never Goes Out' is somehow more uplifting and joyous than the most saccharine lyrics you can think of).

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
heartofalion said:

he blocked me lol
You need to chill man. Morriessey is a legend.

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Merix said:
You need to chill man. Morriessey is a legend.
i dont even know who he is. never heard of him untill he made these statements :kanyeshrug:
i hear he was in norway a couple of years ago tho..i wonder if he has the balls to come perform here again now

1 - 20 of 41 Posts