Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Chip Tha Ripper interview, but it sheds on A LOT of insight on the music game in Cleveland when Chip and CuDi were on the come up, and how their relationship as a group formed as well. Just gave even more respect to the two now.

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2010/10/09/22429380.aspx

A Quote from the Interview:
Chip tha Ripper: The Almighty Glory…. Us. Yea man we were at my crib and I let him hear this joint that I did called "Higher" and I was up smoking acting like I was one of the lost members of Bone and I let him hear it like I did that and he was like "Yo you have to let me have that. Like yo that's mine, I have to have this for my album. You cant have that." I was like "What? Hell yea man, I was going to put it on the Cleveland Show my last mixtape, but you can have that. Please.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a Quote from the interview:
Chip tha Ripper:  The Almighty Glory…. Us.  Yea man we were at my crib and I let him hear this joint that I did called “Higher” and I was up smoking acting like I was one of the lost members of Bone and I let him hear it like I did that and he was like “Yo you have to let me have that. Like yo that’s mine, I have to have this for my album. You cant have that.” I was like “What? Hell yea man, I was going to put it on the Cleveland Show my last mixtape, but you can have that.  Please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts