Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like "Monster" is gonna be on the album. Im pretty sure its going to be different and the song is dope. Here's hoping it fits with the rest of the album  :ohno:

G

·
Disappointed....that song is soooo random...The singing with Bon Iver in the beginining literally was not needed, the Rick Ross intro was not needed and then the outro by Bon Iver was not needed....the song is just all of the place...but I will til' some real proof comes up...I mean they said Kanye finished the whole thing up yet yesterday so there's still a possiblity that it didn't make the cut.... :ohno:

·
Registered
65,328 Posts
bh37 said:
lol @ Pitchfork linking to the WRONG Nirvana album while still being accurate

What I mean is that: They're linking to In Utero in the article, which certainly has a "naked person" on it, but I'm pretty sure what Kanye is referencing--the one that's far more infamous--is the Nevermind cover... you know, the one with the naked baby.
That's one of the reasons Pitchfork sucks so much

·
Registered
95 Posts
looking at power, AOTL, LITW, DIAND, runaway - im sure Ye knows what he's doing.

musically - monster wont be on this album, its not up to scratch, there's not enough to it.

EDIT: unless of course he's worked on it and made it way more musical during his 'track extension' period.

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
feat.charliewilson said:
Didn't Kanye tweet a while back that Monster was on Watch the Throne?

I'm not buying this yo.
so just because ONE song that you don't like is going to be featured on the album, you're NOT going to buy the album? Blasphemy.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Asian said:
so just because ONE song that you don't like is going to be featured on the album, you're NOT going to buy the album? Blasphemy.
i think he was talking about he doesnt believe it not that hes not going to get the album. maybe im wrong tho.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.