Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF, Who is gonna listen to that?. I thought i would never say this but i seriously wish kanye wouldnt get on any of swizz's monday tracks.
When i first read the tweet he said my brother is gonna release a song every monday, calling it monster mondays. first i thought he was talking about jay-z and i thought oh ok he's copying kanye but jay cant pull it off.
Then i read the post again.
Fucking ridiculous

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't get all the Swizz hate on here. He's actually quite brilliant. And he's fucking Alicia Keys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Swizz is OKAY in very small doses. not every fucking week, and you know kanye is gonna be all over his tracks like swizz did with him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dweeksquad said:
Swizz brilliant?

I like his production, but his rapping is God awful.
I've heard worse, let me tell you. I think he's witty, and I think he's very good with production (as you said) and that's quite enough. I don't feel as passionate about him as I do Kanye, but I'll at least defend his merit.

·
Registered
394 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
I've heard worse, let me tell you. I think he's witty, and I think he's very good with production (as you said) and that's quite enough. I don't feel as passionate about him as I do Kanye, but I'll at least defend his merit.
Have you heard his verse on Lord, Lord, Lord?

Obviously not.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dweeksquad said:
Have you heard his verse on Lord, Lord, Lord?

Obviously not.
I actually liked his verse. It was better than Raekwon's. "You a piece of steak, I'd rather be that than some bacon." WHAT THE FUCK, RAE?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.