Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
The Freshman said:
Just going to get it when the album drops. Can't wait for that Deluxe edition!!!!
Eh true. I just like buying Singles. iTunes Hoarder.... but its organized. You buying digital and physical?

·
Registered
516 Posts
YeezyMtK said:
Eh true. I just like buying Singles. iTunes Hoarder.... but its organized. You buying digital and physical?
Usually I sail the pirate seas. I love having my iTunes organized. But when it comes to artist I love I go out and buy phisicals. If there is some really underground band that I can only buy on iTunes, and I have an iTunes gift card or something I'll buy from there. I do take advantage of all the free stuff though, like free play-lists from Spin, and Festivals and stuff like that.

For MBDTF I'm just going to get the physical copy.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
The Freshman said:
Usually I sail the pirate seas. I love having my iTunes organized. But when it comes to artist I love I go out and buy phisicals. If there is some really underground band that I can only buy on iTunes, and I have an iTunes gift card or something I'll buy from there. I do take advantage of all the free stuff though, like free play-lists from Spin, and Festivals and stuff like that.

For MBDTF I'm just going to get the physical copy.
Understood. I know some people doing the same.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I thought about buying this on itunes but I'm just gonna save my money to buy the physical copy of the album.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts