Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember when i first heard these songs about a year and a half ago (approx.) and i thought they were wack as fuck. this is back when the beats were raw, monster was just ross and ye and so appalled was just ye. I don't know if they've grown on me or if all this hype for MBDTF has convinced me to like songs that i never liked in the first place :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,275 Posts
I loved Monster when it first came out but I stanned hardcore for I'm so appalled when it came out. I changed my klive name and everything lol, I was sooooooooooo happy when I heard it was on the album
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Szohr said:
I loved Monster when it first came out but I stanned hardcore for I'm so appalled when it came out. I changed my klive name and everything lol, I was sooooooooooo happy when I heard it was on the album
lol, you and i are on two different wave-lengths... i remember someone saying that ye's so appalled verse was for Diddys album Last Train to Paris and i thought to myself, "that makes sense"  :twisted:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,275 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
a year and a half ago  :omg:
ye posted them on his website just a few months ago  :huh:
So Appalled snippet is about over a year old I think....Monster is only a couple of months old though (early snippet came out in like May lol)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Szohr said:
So Appalled snippet is about over a year old I think....Monster is only a couple of months old though (early snippet came out in like May lol)
no, that shit definitely came out before power. at least i thought so
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
when so appalled came out, i mean like the rough, early version, i listened to it and never gave it two thoughts since I thought it was an old demo or something. once the finished version was posted i bumped that shit non stop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lostintheworld said:
when so appalled came out, i mean like the rough, early version, i listened to it and never gave it two thoughts since I thought it was an old demo or something. once the finished version was posted i bumped that shit non stop.
yeah, but since ye didn't re-record his verse, he is the weakest part of the song bc he sounds bored as fuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
Perry said:
yeah, but since ye didn't re-record his verse, he is the weakest part of the song bc he sounds bored as fuck
i think he has the best verse on the song :kanyeshrug: and i just love the "this shit is fuckin redickless" part
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lostintheworld said:
i think he has the best verse on the song :kanyeshrug: and i just love the "this shit is fuckin redickless" part
lyrically it is probably the best, but his flow is just so un-energetic
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top