Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im listening to the album, and they just threw off the cohesiveness of it...they just dont fit, I think Kanye did a major dis-justice in adding them to the album...album is still pretty good tho...just a little pissed at those 2

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
should've kept 'Christian Dior Denim Flow' and 'Good Friday' from being released as good friday tracks and had them on the album instead.

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
nah, you gotta listen to what they are saying again man, they fit. every song fits perfectly

·
Registered
324 Posts
ryouuu said:
should've kept 'Christian Dior Denim Flow' and 'Good Friday' from being released as good friday tracks and had them on the album instead.
just your itunes and put it on the album too, then. If you like the song just stuff it in...It's not like they will make the album too long

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
i loved them originally, but now i really wish we didn't get them for gf. we were fiending for them sooooo long, can you imagine how crazy it wouldve felt to have heard it fresh for this album?

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
ryouuu said:
i don't mind SA and Monster but CDDF and Good Friday on the album would be dope!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts