Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think about it. That sounds like a weird title on an album named My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy..

Regarding CHAIN HEAVY wft Kanye ..
:facepalm:

YOU BOUGHT A HEAVY ASS CHAIN FOR A REASON NO ???

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
Agree, chain heavy doesnt really fit either, not like hell of a life and devil in a new dress do.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UltraKid said:
....So tell me again how does See Me Now fit on the album????????
It does not fit either. THAT'S WHY ITS BONUS TRACK ON iTUNES .. :facepalm:

G

·
Gus said:
It does not fit either. THAT'S WHY ITS BONUS TRACK ON iTUNES .. :facepalm:
Yeah but Chain Heavy and Mamma's Boyfriend would have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better bonus tracks than See Me Now....

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UltraKid said:
Yeah but Chain Heavy and Mamma's Boyfriend would have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better bonus tracks than See Me Now....
They might be HARD COPY EXLUSIVES.. (i.e. BEST BUY BONUS)

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Gus said:
:wom:  Thank GOD I buy hard copies...this would be spectacular!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
sigh... how does monster fit? how does so appalled fit? the lyrical content of those songs seem prettey similar with what chain heavy was about. also have you heard the full album in its complete form? do you really know what fits and doesnt fit? Momma's boyfriend would have made a great track on any album and thats just judging by its lyrics. this thread is full of fail.

·
Registered
15,645 Posts
Smh @ people tryna make every excuse & defending kanye no matter what. I know this is a kanye website but GOT DAM

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
how do you know mamas boyfriend and chain heavy are even any good? what if the beats on those tracks suck ass ala see me now?

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
chelz4l said:
sigh... how does monster fit? how does so appalled fit? the lyrical content of those songs seem prettey similar with what chain heavy was about. also have you heard the full album in its complete form? do you really know what fits and doesnt fit? Momma's boyfriend would have made a great track on any album and thats just judging by its lyrics. this thread is full of fail.
MONSTER, So Appauled.. DARK TRACKS, DARK BEATS.. THEY FIT. As for CHAIN HEAVY :mystery:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
gumbo123 said:
Smh @ people tryna make every excuse & defending kanye no matter what. I know this is a kanye website but GOT DAM
ikr... unless the songs have been mashed ala justin timberlake style then i honestly beleive if this tracklist is real kanye dun goofed. 808's being 12 songs i can understand, he made that album in 3 weeks. Hes been working on this album for a year or more.. surely he could have made a 14-18 track lengthed album.

G

·
Gus said:
Well none of the music critics are going to be rating this album off of special editions so if it gets mix reviews don't go crying to them like "Oh you haven't heard the bonus tracks so you can't criticize the album"

1 - 20 of 43 Posts