Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once when I was little I touched my teacher butt. She instantly swung her arm back and hit me. Immediately after she got into a argument with a girl who mentioned that she “know she liked it” this cause them to get into a screaming match which led to the sub completely forgetting what I did.

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
Grabbed onto some random woman's shoulder's at the beach when I was about to drown.

I was like 5? I think

That's how I remember it anyway. Memories that far back tend to be warped by our own minds.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
when a ***** had a sore throat and stuck a back-scratcher down my throat.

it made sense at the time :kanyeshrug:

could've been on a 1,000 ways to die :hah:

·
Registered
12,467 Posts
KingOlajuwon said:

bitch you deserved to die for that one tf you on

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
trap said:
bitch you deserved to die for that one tf you on
mane scratchy back it's a back scratcher
scratchy throat

LMAO :hah:

could give a fuck a bout a lozenge damn near drowned in em after that tho

edit: I was bout 12 too young dumb and full of nothing

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
at a pool when I was like 10 and my friend was on my shoulders drowning me, forsure thought I was about to die

·
Banned
181 Posts
****** walkdown on me and point a gun on the headrest of my seat when i was in the car but he didn’t shoot ever since then I been shitposting

·
Registered
295 Posts
spun out in the snow through an intersection. Plane got hit by lightning we dropped 10,000 ft.  Almost drowned in a wave pool when I was 7. almost got smashed off my boosted board trying to cross lake shore drive.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
got a strap pulled on me and a couple of friends in a favela in Brazil :damn: long story short I think my skin colour saved me :hhh:

·
Registered
13,925 Posts
Was driving at night on the highway in the rain. Car in the lane right next to me got hit from behind by a drunk driver in a pickup going 100, literally a few feet away from my car. Had he swerved just a little bit to the left it would’ve been my car that he hit instead.

Both drivers died on impact.

·
Registered
36,244 Posts
I was sick and missed school and my mom didn’t want me to stay home alone. I think I was like 7 or 8 idk. Anyway she ain’t want me to stay so she lugged me around in back seat of her car while she did errands. So I’m just laying in the back napping and I wake up and ask for some candy I think and she hands me a peppermint. My dumbass eats it while lying down so I legit start choking to the point I can’t talk so I’m just flailing my arms tryna to get her attention. She realizes it but she doesn’t know the heimlech and she’s freaking the fuck out that I might die (like she had this really freightened look I had never seen from her before) so she literally shoves her finger down my throat until I throw up :dead: Whole car is covered in my throw up now

I don’t remember how the rest of the day went. All I remember is taking a nap again right after that lmfao

I asked her about it and she swears she doesn’t remember I think about that shit randomly sometimes. Like I could’ve went out fucking sad man. Dying from choking on a peppermint

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
KingOlajuwon said:

I used to think sore throats was like infected pain crust or something

so I would try to scratch my throat to make it stop hurting :jordanlaff:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts