Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my dad way bak now im finna lose my mom cause she just told me she got cancer in her uteris. What SHould i do i cant make it alone. SHould i say Fuck school and spend my last couple days with my mom and then go to the Air force.

Im only 20 why has god forsaken me :cryfam:

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
neighbor said:
Extremely sorry to hear that :jordancry:

If God is real, he's either apathetic or evil
im finna lose have no parents. I cant make it in this world alone. im prolly gonna to go see a recruiter on monday for the air force

·
Premium Member
17,948 Posts
daGawwd said:
i ask her and she sound like she giving up already man
because she's from a time when hardly any research was done on cancer so when they heard cancer it was just a question of when they were gonna die. She's probably feeling this way because it's really sudden news. Stay strong with her and enjoy the time you have with her but try to cheer her up fighters of the illness with high faith usually overcome

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
blif said:
because she's from a time when hardly any research was done on cancer so when they heard cancer it was just a question of when they were gonna die. She's probably feeling this way because it's really sudden news. Stay strong with her and enjoy the time you have with her but try to cheer her up fighters of the illness with high faith usually overcome

·
Registered
952 Posts
Stay in school and do well because that's what every parent wants for their kid. She'd feel so guilty if you dropped out because of her.

Cancer these days doesn't always mean that you have 3 months to live, don't jump to conclusions yet if she hasn't started treatment. Call her every day to check on her and show that you're 100% there for her even if you can't physically be with her.

·
Registered
14,197 Posts
Gummo said:
Stay in school and do well because that's what every parent wants for their kid. She'd feel so guilty if you dropped out because of her.

Cancer these days doesn't always mean that you have 3 months to live, don't jump to conclusions yet if she hasn't started treatment. Call her every day to check on her and show that you're 100% there for her even if you can't physically be with her.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
What cancer? My mom had ovarian :jordancry:

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
daGawwd said:
in her uterus. is it curable
:rejoice:
Call her everyday please.

·
Registered
952 Posts
daGawwd said:
i ask her and she sound like she giving up already man
the medicine and technology behind cancer treatment has come so far, some types of cancer that had a 10% survival rate in the 1990s now have a 90% survival rate. Tell your mom to keep her chin up, people surpress their immune systems when they're depressed so she needs to stay positive.

·
Banned
30,050 Posts
However, in most cases of stage IV endometrial cancer, the cancer has spread too far for it all to be removed with surgery and a surgical cure is not possible. A hysterectomy and removal of both fallopian tubes and ovaries may still be done to prevent excessive bleeding.
The only thing we can do OP is to keep your mom in our prayers. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts