Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha well my parents went to this wedding tonight & it was apparently open bar. My mom walks in the door right now and she is fucking loaded, Takes off her shoes and straight to the washroom she went to puke, then after about 5 minutes of puking she tries walking up to their room and falls up the stairs hahaha, then she gets in her room & i can still hear her puking, I find this hilarious.

anyone else ever have their parent walk in like this ?

V

·
0 Posts
Er... no... And tbh I'd be really embarrassed if I saw that happen to my parents haha. :ohno: But that's just me...

·
Premium Member
34,260 Posts
nah my mom just like get's really clingy, and she'll be like "i love you alaska, you know that right.  no seriously alaska i love you."  and im like :fly: yo mom your drunk, and she'll try to deny it, and im still :fly:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ralph Wiggum said:
Er... no... And tbh I'd be really embarrassed if I saw that happen to my parents haha. :ohno: But that's just me...
lol id be embarrassed if it was in public and she was falling over but at home i dont care

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
My mom drinks but its rarely see her wasted. The only time was when her and my cousin picked me up from homecoming & she threw up on the car. That shit was hilarious.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MaximusPrime said:
My mom drinks but its rarely see her wasted. The only time was when her and my cousin picked me up from homecoming & she threw up on the car. That shit was hilarious.
yeah my mom hardly drinks enough to get wasted this is the first time ive seen here wasted

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MaximusPrime said:
Its weird to see your parents under that state yet its a hilarious at the same time.
agreed & we go on all inclusive trips and my mom handles her liqour there no pukeing so she musta drank a shit load tonight

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Armin Van Buuren said:
agreed & we go on all inclusive trips and my mom handles her liqour there no pukeing so she musta drank a shit load tonight
Haha That open bar makes people reconsider ever drinking again.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts