1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reallllllly need some mocs.

I'm on the search for some moccasins that look similar to these:

(Gucci Shaman Moccasins)

I don't want visvim, and I need em in a size 13.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
gucci shoes fit pretty big you might be able to fit in a 12....it will be hard though....try superfuture saw a pair on there like a month ago in a 12 i think...for 240

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rocingforwest said:
gucci shoes fit pretty big you might be able to fit in a 12....it will be hard though....try superfuture saw a pair on there like a month ago in a 12 i think...for 240
I looked, and couldn't find them.. Damn. Haha, I'm dying for a pair of these. So beautiful.

SF has a moccasin thread, I'm gonna check there for something similar.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
word ok....i mean visvim like revolutionized the whole moc thing...if you down to spend like 500....they got so crazy hhigh in price...i remember when they use to be sold for like 275....its like common projects...use to be like 175....shit gets annoying sometimes when brands start to think too highly of their product and raise the prices almost double in less than a year.

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rocingforwest said:
word ok....i mean visvim like revolutionized the whole moc thing...if you down to spend like 500....they got so crazy hhigh in price...i remember when they use to be sold for like 275....its like common projects...use to be like 175....shit gets annoying sometimes when brands start to think too highly of their product and raise the prices almost double in less than a year.
That's the reason I don't want visvim. I mean, I'm sure the quality is great but the most I'm willing to spend is like 275.

Shit like that always happens though. Once something gets popular, the prices go up.. Pisses me off, too.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Agree with the both of you about prices being raised once something gets 'popular'. Annoys the hell out of me!

These are no where near the quality of the Gucci but have you seen the Generic Surplus moccasin? Pretty clean.

They're called "Mohawk" http://www.zappos.com/generic-surplus-mohawk-khaki $82

I saw a couple other pairs of dope moccasins.. I'll have to find links. Post them here when I come across them!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
It'll be tough to find the Gucci's but as someone said above they do fit bigger so if you can find a 12 you might be able to squeeze into them. Visivm would be the obvious next choice but they're pricey. You could go for the new balance moccasin sneakers. Those aren't too expensive but if not I'd suggest looking at an unlikely store in Zara. I copped a pair of moccasins that look almost identical if not better then the Visivm Folk FBT Shamans for 70$.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
▲PRETTY BITCH said:
I reallllllly need some mocs.

I'm on the search for some moccasins that look similar to these:

(Gucci Shaman Moccasins)

I don't want visvim, and I need em in a size 13.

Thanks guys.
I remember seeing something like these on KLive at a good price, and they came in brown or black.. It was about a year ago though and I never found them again :(

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
itsamazing said:
Agree with the both of you about prices being raised once something gets 'popular'. Annoys the hell out of me!

These are no where near the quality of the Gucci but have you seen the Generic Surplus moccasin? Pretty clean.

They're called "Mohawk" http://www.zappos.com/generic-surplus-mohawk-khaki $82

I saw a couple other pairs of dope moccasins.. I'll have to find links. Post them here when I come across them!
Yo I actually ended up copping these at (I forgot if it was Bloomingdales or Undefeated). Anyways I got them and I love em and I wanted to say thanks for posting them up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts