Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback and support everyone it's much appreciated. Oh and as for the credits Hiphopaholic I did try putting them with the track list but the font and the aesthetic look of it didn't come out the way I wanted it too. Regardless credit will be given in the official post when the mixtape drops November 7th as well as on my blog and Facebook fan page. If there still isn't enough shine to go around, rest assured that I'm currently working on a little thank you insert to accompany the two pieces above. I got nothing but respect and love for the people who have been helping me on this project. 
:salute:

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for feedback BcB, Ivy Crimson and Luke. It's much appreciated as always. The cover art is very So Far Gone esque with the girls and the bubble hearts and what not but I'd also like to believe that it's more Banksy then anything. The actual art isn't from him (inspired by it though) but rather from goabove.com (site has some dope stuff that's Banksy-esque).

Either way I'm glad ya'll like the cover. I will be making another thread in the showcase section when the mixtape is closer to the date of release but at this point nothing has been recorded yet. I'm still writing many of the songs so with 5 more days to write and an entire week to record (1st-7th) I don't know if it'll actually been done by the 7th. I hope I can finish it by then but if not It'll be out by the 14th.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like the release will have to be pushed back to late November due to features and a few other major issues that have gotten in the way at the moment. It's unfortunate but I'd like to take my time and make something that's worth listening as appose to rushing it and putting out a lack luster piece of work that isn't listenable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.