Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't know, Alex Theesfield is a youtube famous rapper and I've been a fan of his for a while. He's about to hit like 500K views on YouTube. He started out covering songs etc and he finally dropped his debut yesterday and it was number 2 on Datpiff's top 8 until recently. Anyway I think he's pretty good for 15. More potential than Lil Twist and Lil Chuckee at least. :dno: Mixed, mastered, recorded, and produced most of it by himself.

You can listen/download for free here.

Some of his videos:
And his most popular video (no pun :awesome: )

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Not gon' lie, the album's a thoroughly enjoyable listen!!

Gon' see if I can cop it once there's some actual money in my account ( >_> ) but I'm lovin' it!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coldplay Expert said:
Not gon' lie, the album's a thoroughly enjoyable listen!!

Gon' see if I can cop it once there's some actual money in my account ( >_> ) but I'm lovin' it!!
Glad you liked it, Jessie! :h5:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dream-villain said:
lol just watched those videos.

this dudes corny as fuck.
Yeah. That's the only down side I see to this dude. At least lyrics wise. They get repetitive/cliche, but I really like his flow and delivery as a whole. I just want to see this guy in the future. I think he'd improve by the time he's at least 19/20. :dno:

·
Registered
203 Posts
i respect him for doin his thing, but this guy is to corny for me. id be psyched if he can prove me wrong tho.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Y'all do realize dude's fifteen, right?

Give him time and I'm sure he'll improve out of this "corniness."

Honestly, though, he's already impressed me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts