Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
There's a Fort Minor mixtape that came out in like 2005 to promote the album before it came out. It's called "We Major", I don't have a link but I'm sure if you Google it you can find it.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
There's quite a few tracks that aren't part of anything floating around. I think there's one called Tools of the Trade.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
We Major Mixtape
Fort Minor Militia Fan Club tracks(About 8 or 9 of them)

Second to None with SOB

and i think thats it.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CJK1095 said:
There's a Fort Minor mixtape that came out in like 2005 to promote the album before it came out. It's called "We Major", I don't have a link but I'm sure if you Google it you can find it.
slimklp said:
We Major Mixtape
Fort Minor Militia Fan Club tracks(About 8 or 9 of them)

Second to None with SOB

and i think thats it.
Thanks.
Philosophy said:
dude has awful flow
I really like his flow :parrot:

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
robert HENRY said:
His awesome and talented.
:h5:

I don't understand the hating. Well he murders this song...

And this freestyle...

He murdered both of those songs. I'm sorry, that he doesn't talk about drugs, girls and cars etc. He's just keeping it real and Hip-Hop. Don't hate on a huge Wu Tang fan. He isn't that much of a mainstream rapper, but not too underground. He's just... HIM! I love his songs both written and produced. The guy is talented honestly. Don't treat him otherwise. Thanks. :D

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
robert HENRY said:
And a great producer.
Fort Minor album had no weak beats at all, went strong.
The Instrumental (track he produced fro Lupe) was also one of the strongest beats on Food & Liquor, IMO.

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
YeezyDude said:

I don't understand the hating. Well he murders this song...

And this freestyle...

He murdered both of those songs. I'm sorry, that he doesn't talk about drugs, girls and cars etc. He's just keeping it real and Hip-Hop. Don't hate on a huge Wu Tang fan. He isn't that much of a mainstream rapper, but not too underground. He's just... HIM! I love his songs both written and produced. The guy is talented honestly. Don't treat him otherwise. Thanks. :D
Mike Shinoda/Fort Minor is amazing, can't see how anyone can hate.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Afrikiism said:
Fort Minor album had no weak beats at all, went strong.
The Instrumental (track he produced fro Lupe) was also one of the strongest beats on Food & Liquor, IMO.
CJK1095 said:
Mike Shinoda/Fort Minor is amazing, can't see how anyone can hate.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Me Too. I only found out about Fort Minor about 2 years agobut have followed LP since Hybrid Theory.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
HipHopaholic said:
Me Too. I only found out about Fort Minor about 2 years agobut have followed LP since Hybrid Theory.
I think it was 3 years for me. But I love everything he did on those projects. I also like what he did on ATS as well.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I love Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda and Fort Minor.

The best track from the Rising Tied album from Fort Minor was Petrified. The lyrics and beat are of the charts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts