Nothing Makes Sense Anymore​
About You​
Brooding​
Promises I Can't Keep​
I.O.U.​
Running from My Shadow​
World's on Fire​
Can't Hear you Now​

https://open.spotify.com/album/1OCbKbK5GlDx5h2cx4E6hP?si=BimdfHtRSIK293unFUL9Zw​
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BMLN3TG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_UDtjBbR6K0YHS​
mikeshinoda.com​

·
Premium Member
40,301 Posts
Favorite album so far this year.

I hate how everyone was giving it bad reviews cause it wasn't like their old stuff. I honestly LOVE this album, yet all the old fans seem to only appreciate Blackout because it sounds like their old stuff.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
iamhungry said:
Favorite album so far this year.

I hate how everyone was giving it bad reviews cause it wasn't like their old stuff. I honestly LOVE this album, yet all the old fans seem to only appreciate Blackout because it sounds like their old stuff.
Wretches and Kings, too. I listened closely to the lyrics, and does anyone think that song was big 'F YOU' to all the old fans hating on the change?
Honestly, the band grew up; everyone else should too (or at least give it a chance).

Waiting for the End video, dope. I wish they shot Mike from a different angle. Looks like they were using a fish-eye lens on his head or some shit.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Just listened to it again today. And just as good as the first listen. WFTE is so amazing.

Chester's Voice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Like I said on the other forum, I'm slowly growing to this album.

It helps to listen to it from start to finish as well.

My favorite track would be Blackout, then Waiting For The End and When They Come For Me and The Catalyst are good too.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I liked this album from the start but now...it has grown on me and I love it now.  The experimentation with tempo and structure is fantastic and this is in my mind their best album by quite a bit.

1 - 20 of 5798 Posts