Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just downloaded Award Tour EP (Yes, i'm late for a OF Stan) and this song caught my eye.

It has everything. The beat is actually amazing (Hodgy Beats should produce more) Mike G snapped on it with his flow and lyrics. Just an amazing song.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Named Me Alexis said:
Just downloaded Award Tour EP (Yes, i'm late for a OF Stan) and this song caught my eye.

It has everything. The beat is actually amazing (Hodgy Beats should produce more) Mike G snapped on it with his flow and lyrics. Just an amazing song.

Ali is a OF classic up with Bastard and YelloWhite in case you didn't know

·
Registered
192 Posts
Named Me Alexis said:
Yes i did man, Mike G is my favourite out of OF. OKMikeG >>>
Yeah Mike G got dat flow. Though I will say if Left spit more often he would be up there with him.

·
Premium Member
74,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gonzo said:
Yeah Mike G got dat flow. Though I will say if Left spit more often he would be up there with him.
For sure, if he got Hodgy to write his shit then Left could be the OF equivalent of Dr. Dre

·
Registered
192 Posts
Named Me Alexis said:
For sure, if he got Hodgy to write his shit then Left could be the OF equivalent of Dr. Dre
Yeah true. If Numbers is going to be a 3 disk album...a few songs should be Left on some Hodgy beats, but all in all
Left's beats > Hodgy's beats.

·
Premium Member
74,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gonzo said:
Yeah true. If Numbers is going to be a 3 disk album...a few songs should be Left on some Hodgy beats, but all in all
Left's beats > Hodgy's beats.
Wow, three disks? And yeah Hodgy and Left Brain rapping and producing would be amazing, would be like OutKast a bit.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Named Me Alexis said:
Wow, three disks? And yeah Hodgy and Left Brain rapping and producing would be amazing, would be like OutKast a bit.
Confirmed 2 disk, but Hodgy said he wants it to be 3 in an interview I believe.

·
Premium Member
37,670 Posts
i've been saying this! the beat fits mike's voice/flow perfectly. the only good song on the tape imo unfortunately

1 - 14 of 14 Posts