Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,812 Posts
tarvis said:
Fuck Dicktony Fantano
i feel like he rates albums low on purpose smh he shouldn't have that much power ya feel me?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,440 Posts
Illamericababy said:
i feel like he rates albums low on purpose smh he shouldn't have that much power ya feel me?
Why do people actually support his opinions their are really good albums/Tapes he rates low and people just trust his work, he munches on dicks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,812 Posts
tarvis said:
Why do people actually support his opinions their are really good albums/Tapes he rates low and people just trust his work, he munches on dicks
i honestly don't know it like he rates albums he knows everyone's going to like bad for attention. I don't understand how he makes money off of his opinion on albums.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,440 Posts
Illamericababy said:
i honestly don't know it like he rates albums he knows everyone's going to like bad for attention. I don't understand how he makes money off of his opinion on albums.
He rated Lil Boat higher than mbdtf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,978 Posts
ROFL New English was beyond trash

Mike the geezer needs to stfu and leave music to the people who can actually make it
 
1 - 20 of 149 Posts
Top