Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
69,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the Roc you basterds :jaylaff:

For those who have been asking, Miguel and his mangers were picked up by the Roc due to the dissolution of Career Artist Management (CAM), which occurred after the untimely passing of its founder Jordan Feldstein. Robin Thicke and Elle King also joined the Roc.

http://rocnation.com/miguel/

·
Banned
69,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The One said:
This woulda been big when he was Frank and Weeknd level.I love Miguel but signing there is like signing to GOOD
Roc Nation is GOOD on steroids

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Creasy said:
Roc Nation is GOOD on steroids
This good or bad? :clap:

ROC got like a million ****** signed but I barely hear alot of em and the ones I do to keep it a buck in 2018 I ain't tryna hear Jim Jones.

Haim still signed to HOV

·
Banned
69,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The One said:

ROC got like a million ****** signed but I barely hear alot of em and the ones I do to keep it a buck in 2018 I ain't tryna hear Jim Jones.

Haim still signed to HOV
Lmao you tell me :dno: but thats really what it is, their roster is pretty huge and diverse, I feel like they all equally get little to no push

·
Banned
3,895 Posts
The One said:

Haim still signed to HOV
Rita Ora was one of their first signees. her songs never popped in america.

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
Creasy said:
Lmao you tell me :dno: but thats really what it is, their roster is pretty huge and diverse, I feel like they all equally get little to no push
Facts HOV truly believe in equality man or woman he sign you and we won't hear from ya.

·
Read Only
101,629 Posts
safe said:
Nah Rita ora huge internationally

Teyana big nowhere
Black people love Teyena she big in the states just not music wise but her personal life is poppin.

She really should focus on being a celeb not music. Like go on a roundtable show

1 - 20 of 20 Posts