Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and about 6 of my close freinds might be dropping acid tonight got any advice ? should i do it?

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why?

·
Registered
29,297 Posts
Lock all doors and windows, remove all sharp objects from your room, and clean anything off the floor.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
DennisLegit said:
Lock all doors and windows, remove all sharp objects from your room, and clean anything off the floor.

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
Kking56 said:
Dont listen to the other posts dude, acid is highly stigmatized and most people think its much more dangerous than it really is. What is key is going into the experience with trustworthy people and a positive mindset, if you dont worry about having a bad experience and the people around you are relaxed too, you should have fun. Your not going to be high enough to not realize your hallucinating, so dont worry about you stabbing yourself or something, those are pure myths. And also, many people dont even take enough lsd to hallucinate much, its not like you will see dragons and shit and think theyre real, but its still fun tho.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Kking56 said:
me and about 6 of my close freinds might be dropping acid tonight got any advice ? should i do it?
if you take one tab/hit youll be straight to function and do everything normally, youll in a way just feel really high its just different kinda hard to explain. If you take two shits gonna get weird but still fun. If all 6 of you are gonna take it and just chill out youll have a great time.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Shaman said:
Dont listen to the other posts dude, acid is highly stigmatized and most people think its much more dangerous than it really is. What is key is going into the experience with trustworthy people and a positive mindset, if you dont worry about having a bad experience and the people around you are relaxed too, you should have fun. Your not going to be high enough to not realize your hallucinating, so dont worry about you stabbing yourself or something, those are pure myths. And also, many people dont even take enough lsd to hallucinate much, its not like you will see dragons and shit and think theyre real, but its still fun tho.
this tbh, I bet everyone who hasn't even tried it or even investigated what it is will tell you not to, or tell you you will kill yourself, I've done it a bunch of times, I've had a lot of friends do it, nothing has ever happened to any of us, just think positive, if you start feeling a bad trip, change the music, go to someplace else, change topics and remember that it's just a drug and the effects will pass

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
Holmes said:
this tbh, I bet everyone who hasn't even tried it or even investigated what it is will tell you not to, or tell you you will kill yourself, I've done it a bunch of times, I've had a lot of friends do it, nothing has ever happened to any of us, just think positive, if you start feeling a bad trip, change the music, go to someplace else, change topics and remember that it's just a drug and the effects will pass

1 - 20 of 69 Posts