Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all: I know shit doesn't actually get deleted and will still be in their servers, but it's not about that.

I'm getting sick of seeing how people are the same, how they don't even try anymore to be different but just look, think and talk the same. this aspect of our society is enbigged (quoting the founder of Springfield, Jebediah :cryfam:) on Facebook, because people just try to look cool to others, on there. I'm not saying that I don't, but I'm just tired of this game.
I also think fb is useless, 'cause it doesn't help at anything and it's slowly becoming (or already is) a shitty place where people just post the previous night's photos, tagging other people who spend most of the day talking about what they did the day before, but not naturally, like they'd do if they were talking irl, but in a phony way, so that everyone else will know how cool they are.
oh and those quotes. tired of them too. ignant bitches copy-pasting quotes from wikiquote, like they actually read books or even watch the films they're quoting. plus this 'indie' fashion that's trending right now is making people look exactly the same: they have the same hair, the same clothes... everything. I'm kinda afraid of this. are we really going to be identical one another, just to accomplish other people? and since I hate all of this, I thought maybe I should make the big decision and delete my account, even though I will look as an attention bitch. but aren't we all?

inb4tl;dr

ps: maybe others have shared their opinions on this board about deleting their fb accounts, but I thought maybe I could have my own thread since I ain't found one over the last pages...

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
:golfclap:

I might delete mine too. I barely go on it anyway.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
I dont even know why i still have it. I dont talk to anyone on there. I go on it, see the same boring status updates and exit.

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mikee. said:
:golfclap:

I might delete mine too. I barely go on it anyway.
RiRi said:
just log off
that's what I do. I don't even use it, I just comment when I am tagged somewhere or like statuses. it's not even worth it. people are so fake on there.

·
Registered
15,883 Posts
YeezItalia said:
first of all: I know shit doesn't actually get deleted and will still be in their servers, but it's not about that.

I'm getting sick of seeing how people are the same, how they don't even try anymore to be different but just look, think and talk the same. this aspect of our society is enbigged (quoting the founder of Springfield, Jebediah :cryfam:) on Facebook, because people just try to look cool to others, on there. I'm not saying that I don't, but I'm just tired of this game.
I also think fb is useless, 'cause it doesn't help at anything and it's slowly becoming (or already is) a shitty place where people just post the previous night's photos, tagging other people who spend most of the day talking about what they did the day before, but not naturally, like they'd do if they were talking irl, but in a phony way, so that everyone else will know how cool they are.
oh and those quotes. tired of them too. ignant bitches copy-pasting quotes from wikiquote, like they actually read books or even watch the films they're quoting. plus this 'indie' fashion that's trending right now is making people look exactly the same: they have the same hair, the same clothes... everything. I'm kinda afraid of this. are we really going to be identical one another, just to accomplish other people? and since I hate all of this, I thought maybe I should make the big decision and delete my account, even though I will look as an attention bitch. but aren't we all?

inb4tl;dr

ps: maybe others have shared their opinions on this board about deleting their fb accounts, but I thought maybe I could have my own thread since I ain't found one over the last pages...
Its illuminati... they are making everything the same and controlling us k
watch out for the new world order

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
noname27 said:
Its illuminati... they are making everything the same and controlling us k
watch out for the new world order
nah, it's just that most people are stupid.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
I dont even know why i still have it. I dont talk to anyone on there. I go on it, see the same boring status updates and exit.
Same.

Everyone is just posting lame memes and lame emotional shit. Then arguing over bullshit.

:we:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one of the trends now, is ugly or not-so-cute girls who think they're models and keep posting awkward pictures.
or people who think they're good at making photos only because they own a > 1000 $ camera

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
i agree tho

all i do is like photos from NBA Memes and other pages lol

hate seeing people complain and shit

oh also what i hate the fucking most is the dumb ass people that like those photoshopped photos of people with diseases  "1 like = 1 dollar"

"1 share = 3 dollars" help this child

fuck outta here  :cmon:

·
Registered
34,090 Posts
RiRi said:
oh also what i hate the fucking most is the dumb ass people that like those photoshopped photos of people with diseases  "1 like = 1 dollar"

"1 share = 3 dollars" help this child

fuck outta here  :cmon:
Shit's dumb.

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one of the prettiest girls at school doesn't have an account, that's one of the reasons why I fell in love with her :allears: that rebelness :datass:

·
Registered
56,693 Posts
i've probably deactivated and reactivated over 15 times  :-[  FB is pretty much has no purpose for me atm other than lurking on old high school classmates

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
YeezItalia said:
one of the prettiest girls at school doesn't have an account, that's one of the reasons why I fell in love with her :allears: that rebelness :datass:

pics of girl tho?  :)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts