Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don C and Virgil Abloh's store in Chicago. Just going to look, because im positive i cant afford anything there lol

M

·
0 Posts
how do they stay in business?  That's literally the shittiest roster of brands I've ever seen at 1 store.

M

·
0 Posts
lol you're absolutely right.  I guess there's just enough of a market of people with a fetish for neon jewelery and designer suspenders for them to stay afloat.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I wonder how they stay in business too..theres hardly anything in the store..theres never anyone in it...and its like hidden. but whatevz

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
taylob said:
I wonder how they stay in business too..theres hardly anything in the store..theres never anyone in it...and its like hidden. but whatevz
lol its pretty small and VERY EXPENSIVE

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
CRACK said:
lol you're absolutely right.  I guess there's just enough of a market of people with a fetish for neon jewelery and designer suspenders for them to stay afloat.
DamianV said:
SMH @ having Walter Van Beirendonck, but only the accesoires...
double lirl

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went back to RSVP yesterday to show my friend it, they're on bullshit now. Apparently you're not allowed to take pics inside there to "preserve the art." Its bullshit. But they did have a Glow In The Dark book hand signed by Kanye. I went to Leaders 1354 and they're fucking awesome :wom:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts