Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might end up getting an iBook (600 ghz)for now because I found one really cheap, is it worth it?

Does garageband come with it?

Webcam?

Anything I need to know? Help please.

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
@FameKillz said:
I might end up getting an iBook (600 ghz)for now because I found one really cheap, is it worth it?

Does garageband come with it?

Webcam?

Anything I need to know? Help please.
They still make iBook's? lol

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FudgeSupreme said:
They still make iBook's? lol
haha they're that old? :facepalm: idk what it is I seen one for cheap and I wanted to jump on it, does it have garageband? all I really care about

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
@FameKillz said:
haha they're that old? :facepalm: idk what it is I seen one for cheap and I wanted to jump on it, does it have garageband? all I really care about
i'm not too knowledgable on ibook's but as far as I know it has garageband and if it doesn't you can dl it onto it, but as for the webcam I have no idea, I just have a macbook so :dno:

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Sparrow said:
why r u getting an ibook? how much did u find it for?
The Sparrow said:
and an garageband does come with it, but not a webcam
because I found one really cheap and I'll use it to make music, I need SOMETHING to record with.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FudgeSupreme said:
i'm not too knowledgable on ibook's but as far as I know it has garageband and if it doesn't you can dl it onto it, but as for the webcam I have no idea, I just have a macbook so :dno:
iight thanks, i didnt see the webcam so I was just making sure, I'll get a macbook sooner or later but I have a Toshiba but I really want something to produce quality music on, and I found a ibook g4 for 150$ :smug:

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
@FameKillz said:
iight thanks, i didnt see the webcam so I was just making sure, I'll get a macbook sooner or later but I have a Toshiba but I really want something to produce quality music on, and I found a ibook g4 for 150$ :smug:
yea thats a pretty good deal and if music is the only purpose I just say go for it :dno:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
wow... fall back dude.
Some people don't own computers believe it or not.
@FameKillz said:
i obviously do you fucking idiot, how else would I be here? wtf....
cell phones, schools, and libraries to name a few. I just asked a question.

I was going to provide insight on how to better spend that $150 on recording/producing hardware and software but nah.... fuck it.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WESTNiNE9 said:
wow... fall back dude.
Some people don't own computers believe it or not.cell phones, schools, and libraries to name a few. I just asked a question.

I was going to provide insight on how to better spend that $150 on recording/producing hardware and software but nah.... fuck it.
lol you're mature, and cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts