Bruhnaldo said:
https://twitter.com/Chrisallmeid/status/777370778459308033

wow the internet is crazy
Holy Fuck. This is amazing

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
sushicoochie said:

probably the only "photograph" looking pic i got from friday night, i have tons and pics and at least one good video during runaway ill post at some point
Stealing this pic :ninja:

Will give credit where its due this is fucking sick

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
the fucking sound they played when the stage was rising at the beginning of the show, like a fucking UFO or sumshit

·
Registered
626 Posts
Bayyrd said:
This one was during Wolves lol... actually recorded the whole performance. I felt sorry for the girls because everyone was pushing

https://youtu.be/MBf92a6RTWI
oh shit it's during this time but nah you didn't get it, thabks tho that shit looked live!

·
Registered
379 Posts
MCRIDE said:
the fucking sound they played when the stage was rising at the beginning of the show, like a fucking UFO or sumshit
such a sick entrance using an extended intro to FSMH with that sample

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Fuzzy said:
different than gitd tour but this was still probably my favorite concert i've gone to since then. i think doing waves 3 times was a bit much though. freestyle 4 twice was perfect. i knocked so many people down in the pit. i warned everyone on reddit i was gonna mosh like it was a death grips concert.
You woat. Moshing like that isnt even fun man, hate when people do that shit like shoving people to the ground, save that shit for a fucking metal concert, niggas aint at a rap concert for that

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
maztotheula said:
You woat. Moshing like that isnt even fun man, hate when people do that shit like shoving people to the ground, save that shit for a fucking metal concert, niggas aint at a rap concert for that
...at one point he said open up and make a circle. what did he want us to do dance? no, he wanted to mosh. if i shoved anyone on the ground i helped them up and we dapped so i'm not sure why i'm woat but sure. i'm the fucking devil incarnate for trying to have fun. and last night, people were on that level btw.
SiN said:
was Travis in the pit?
na i don't think he's following ye around anymore :/ i was hoping to mosh with him

441 - 460 of 497 Posts